What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Geronimo Allison How much FAAB? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 team PPR, my weak WR corp

Golladay, J Gordon, Cole, Cobb, Anderson

I have $73 left. Is he worth the FAAB or should I risk it and try to grab him as a FA tomorrow morning?

Without knowing how your league goes after players it's tough to say.  Some might stay away because of his concussion but he is practicing and is likely to play so someone may take a chance.  What do WR's usually go for in FAAB amounts?

Without knowing how your league goes after players it's tough to say.  Some might stay away because of his concussion but he is practicing and is likely to play so someone may take a chance.  What do WR's usually go for in FAAB amounts?
Usually bids are $3-$5.  Though there have been bids as high as $25 out of a $150 budget for players that are in higher demand.

With my weak WR corp, he is probably the best FA WR on the wire in weeks.  I think I'm going to bid like $6.  I need him pretty bad but I don't want to overpay.

Users who are viewing this thread