What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Giants - Week 6 TNF (1 Viewer)

HA~! was just about to come here and start a thread.

I personally hope its a monsoon and the game breaks all-time records for  LOWEST yardage and scoring.

Signed - Concerned owner going against O'Dell Beckham Jr., Jake Elliott, Saquon Barkley, Carson Wentz , and others in virtually every league I'm in.

Jokes aside, its rare for me to be going against so many players on a Thursday night.

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the weather looking?
I live a few hours South, and its basically rain, rain and more rain for the last few hours.  Supposed to be more of the same up there.

Hopefully one of the local homers can chime in to let us know what it looks like.

TZM

LOL refs trying to screw the Giants already. Obviously came out when Davis hit the ground.

Last week wasn't bad enough guys?

They wonder why people question the officiating....they really called that a fumble in real time and had to have a review show what everybody else already knew 

At least if they call it a fumble it gets automatically reviewed and doesn’t cost somebody a timeout....they obviously error on that side at every opportunity....

Great play by Carson there.  Damn I'm already regretting not starting him.  The Eagles thread convinced me out of it.   

Wouldn't be a Giants/Iggles games without the G-Men getting behind early. I swear it would be nice of them to get ahead on one of these

What is it about NY fans that they can't be bothered to get to a game on time?

Yankees games this week had lots of empty seats in the 1st inning.

OK, Giants suck but you can't sell out in prime time vs PHI?

Hot damn, Saquon is such a beast. My first time really watching him (yeah, yeah I missed SNF a couple weeks back).

That's a terrible non-call. Jones is trailing there and he got tangled up somehow? I need to rewatch that to see if he was side-by-side.

EDIT: LOL HE'S BEHIND HIM.

Guess you can just run up on the back of the WR's legs until he falls down now. 

Not sure why CB just don't do that on every play then.
DB is supposed to look for the ball. 

I did not see that happen. Or anything resembling that happening.

I’ve seen that called DPI frequently. 

Users who are viewing this thread