What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Giants - Week 6 TNF (1 Viewer)

Thanks don't follow that stuff.
I was never a big Hogan fan to begin with but even non wrestling fans for the most part knew about this. It was very public when it came out. TMZ first reported it but then a lot of major news sites reported on it. 

Barkley owners are salivating at the 3 dumpoffs he's about to catch to finish garbage time. wish the Eagles would have thrown it there to end it

GTFO Eli is hot garbage and can't throw the ball. I am sure it's pretty easy to cover someone when their QB is that bad. 
Whatever makes you feel better, dude is a dramatic crybaby. Division game puts up 38 yards against a prevent, terrible punt returns, walks off field early at half, weekly soap opera and complete a hole after getting paid. You can have him. 

Whatever makes you feel better, dude is a dramatic crybaby. Division game puts up 38 yards against a prevent, terrible punt returns, walks off field early at half, weekly soap opera and complete a hole after getting paid. You can have him. 
Couldn't have happened to a better Division rival? Oh wait Dallas doesn't have him

I've enjoyed this thread more than the game apart from SB.  

Eli's aside, how long does it take to shore up an OL that is this bad, 2+ years?  I feel like the top guys don't become free agents or get traded often unless you play for Buffalo.

You also forgot team cancer and throwing teammates under the bus

I've enjoyed this thread more than the game apart from SB.  

Eli's aside, how long does it take to shore up an OL that is this bad, 2+ years?  I feel like the top guys don't become free agents or get traded often unless you play for Buffalo.
How much of it is coaching? It's like 5 Greg Robinsons.

He whines more than Dez. 

Great game, didn’t realize how bad the Giants were. 
Dez wasn't as much of a diva after getting his head straight. At least he never walked off the field before the half ended or quit on the team. He whines but OBJ makes Dez look like an Angel 

• Smile
Reactions: J R
I am not saying he is a perfect player or person but he holds no blame for this loss or for how awful the Giants season will be. He knows how awful the Giants management is. It’s bottom level BS.

Giants messed up by not signing/trading for Bridgewater.  He'd have been a perfect option to give a shot to here. Now?  They don't really have anyone that could be a potential "heir apparent". Sorry, Kyle Lauletta isn't gonna be the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread