What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Jones or Chris Henry? (1 Viewer)

Sasgaard

Footballguy
In a redraft PPR....who would you prefer having ROS? Chris Henry or Aaron Jones? Both underachieving RBs.

I assume you mean Derrick Henry.  I would go with Jones, his underachievement is because of lack of use from bonehead coaching, not his performance, Henry's is because he and his team both suck  Lastly, if you can't get your players name right you shouldn't keep him.

Aaron Jones definitely over Chris Henry.  I am not sure who Chris Henry is so that makes the choice very easy.  hahahaha

I would also choose Jones over Derrick Henry as well for the reasons beerbuff outlined above. 

Yeah sorry, I was on the phone talking to my buddy Chris when I writing this, my little brain couldn't separate both things and Derrick Henry became Chris Henry...lol

Thanks guys

I am actually thinking of dropping enunwa and keep both. I can't push myself to start a jets WR so i will stash henry and jones on my bench hoping one of them gets out of the funk...

Users who are viewing this thread