What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading for DJ (1 Viewer)

oddsbodkins

Footballguy
PPR 3 + 1 keeper rules.

I'm in 3rd currently in a 10 team league and through a number of recent trades have this roster:

Cousins, Ben, Winston

Gurley, Michel, C. Thompson, Breida, R. Freeman

Hopkins, Evans, Adams, Thielen, Gabriel

Kelce, OJ

Jax

Trying to see if there's a way to land DJ as that owner is just about playing for next year. He's thin at RB but I think a 2 for 1 where he nets an RB is something he'd go for. Also, can dangle a 2019 pick. Still, Sony would be my rookie keeper and is awfully hard to trade and I have a feeling he'd covet him. That said, is it worth gunning for DJ or just stand pat?

You are pretty much in win now mode and I'd rather own Sony for this year. If you can float one of your WR's like Thielen and a pick or R. Freeman I'd go for it, but not with Sony.

You are pretty much in win now mode and I'd rather own Sony for this year. If you can float one of your WR's like Thielen and a pick or R. Freeman I'd go for it, but not with Sony.
Thielen is a top 5 WR right now.  There is no way I would give him plus something of value for DJ at this time.  Evans would probably be the WR I would give up out of the group he has but I really wouldn't overpay.  He doesn't need DJ with Gurley & Michel he should be fine.  If you can get DJ for cheap then I would but I wouldn't overpay and doubt I would pay market value either.

At this point, I had to do somersaults to get this WR corps and, in PPR, I think I can win some weeks just with them. I might float an offer of Thompson and Royce just to see what he does. Maybe toss in a 5th round pick too?

Users who are viewing this thread