What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SuperFlex Dynasty Trade Offer (1 Viewer)

StanGable12

Footballguy
12 team Non PPR Super Flex Dynasty.

I have

QB:  Cousins, Dalton

RB:  Hunt, Connor, Dalvin Cook, Hines, Cohen, Aaron Jones.  

I’ve been offered Jameis for Cook.  I am thinking of doing this because there are 0 QBs available and next years rookie QBs do not look great.  Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't do it.  You could be losing Conner soon and Cook could be a difference maker down the stretch.  You are fine at QB so I don't see a huge upgrade going to Winston. 

I'd do it. In leagues where you can start 2 Jameis is more valuable. Cook may never see the field again the way this is going. I mean a hamstring injury keeping him out for multiple weeks?

The issue here is you lose big at RB (once Bell comes back), and while Winston is solid, I don't see a significant upgrade.

And Cook still has a lot of dynasty value.

Pass.

I'd do it. In leagues where you can start 2 Jameis is more valuable. Cook may never see the field again the way this is going. I mean a hamstring injury keeping him out for multiple weeks?
This is usually what happens with hamstring injuries.  It's also not unusual for guys coming off major knee injuries to have these types of issues early as they are getting all their strength back.  

Also, having Cousins and Dalton are fine for a superflex and Winston isn't necessarily an upgrade there.  He might be on some weeks based on matchups but giving up a possible difference making RB for a matchup QB doesn't seem like good value.

Users who are viewing this thread