What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams vs Broncos - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Turned out he was downloading at the one. Taunted for nothing. Ball marked at the one, then they assessed the penalty and it's at the 16. Comical. 
Now that's an "excessive celebration" I'd like to see.  Player outruns the D, stops at the one, and starts downloading something on his cell phone.

How you like that, Joe Horn?

The color commentator is a doooche. I feel sorry for the defender who probably ended Kupps season. Really he feels bad for him, he can EAD. To say that with sincerity... What a trash heap of a commentator.

Last edited by a moderator:
The color commentator is a doooche. I feel sorry for the defender who probably ended Kupps season. He can EAD.
What was being said, don’t have the volume up on this one. 

Also, that wasn’t a horse collar, right? Only got one look at the replay. 

Royce Freeman 7 carries for 18 yards.

Phillip Lindsay 3 carries for 16 yards, and 5 receptions for 37 yards.

The color commentator is a doooche. I feel sorry for the defender who probably ended Kupps season. Really he feels bad for him, he can EAD. To say that with sincerity... What a trash heap of a commentator.
Schlereth has always been a douchetool.

Broncos lose by 3 while Emmanuel Sanders costs them (or probably costs them) 4 with his me-first antics.
Even if nothing else changes, Denver leads 24-23 with 1:22 left.  Rams had two timeouts and a decent kicker in Mile High.  So, likely they lose by two instead of three :shrug:  

Even if nothing else changes, Denver leads 24-23 with 1:22 left.  Rams had two timeouts and a decent kicker in Mile High.  So, likely they lose by two instead of three :shrug:  
I am pretty sure the game does not play out the same way if the Broncos get 7 there.  The Rams played pretty soft on that last Broncos drive, letting them eat the clock. They don't play that soft if they are up by only one score. 

tjnc09 said:
Perhaps.  Or perhaps being a punk cost them.  The point is, why be a punk and cost your team.  Field goals on a slippery field in 25 degree weather are no sure thing.  Drives on the road by young Q.B.'s are no sure thing.  (Of course first and goal from the 1/2 yard line are not sure either.)

Users who are viewing this thread