What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens vs Titans - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Outstanding blocking to start. Mariota had awesome protection. (Good sign for a line not doing well yet facing a good D)

Good to see them getting Henry going

First game for Matt Dickerson, uninjured (seriously) starter Bennie Logan is inactive. Austin Johnson starting at NT but he's yuck so it's probably DaQuan

Woodyard and Compton inactive, puts a lot on the young LBs

Last two plays, no one blocked Suggs and then "everyone" seemed to get past.

They were running well, why did they stop?

John Brown has awesome deep stats and Malcolm Butler has been one of the worst deep. 

They had a week to prepare for that and have Kevin Byard at FS. They should be able to shut that down. We'll see

(Finally)Nice job by Rashaan, arm push right past and chased Collins OB

He was frozen on a screen then blocked. React rook, react, stop thiinking

3rd and 1, monster advantage by Ravens OL

Nice play by Brown (no one blocked him)

And yet another screen for a first. Can we mirror the back please?

Weak call there, those guys are getting entangled

Austin Johnson is fired up today. Maybe...eh well I'll jinx it

Pull Butler (we have depth) coach him up then get him back in. Why do they just let him struggle?

Awesome start for Austin Johnson. 100 years after the draft, he finally manned up. Collins had like 2 ypc because Austin was a beast.

I can not believe how much Bates is playing

Pees retired but was really run out of Baltimore for his game plans and lack of aggressiveness, especially on 3rd down. Ravens 4 for 4 on 3rd down on that drive. 

Pees retired but was really run out of Baltimore for his game plans and lack of aggressiveness, especially on 3rd down. Ravens 4 for 4 on 3rd down on that drive. 
Just bitter Baltimore fans. Harbaugh and Suggs had plenty of good things to say this week

Henry ran for a first (with aid of offsides on 3rd and 1) and the line blocked well. They haven't gone back to that since

Just bitter Baltimore fans. Harbaugh and Suggs had plenty of good things to say this week
LOL

You expect them to trash talk the guy the week they’re going to play him? And there’s no bitterness, he’s a good guy. But the game has passed him by. Just look at how much better Baltimore’s defense is this year than last

Four man rush. Again. Now 5 for 5 on 3rd down
IDK if it's on him or not. Vrabel has been changing the LBs like crazy in TEN and now we're starting the usual third or fourth string LB, a special teams backer, and the Ravens keep throwing near him. Bates doesn't even usually play D but Vrabel's ego...man idk if that's Pees

Zadarius Smith turning into a legit 3-4 rush DE. One of Baltimore’s most improved players by far 

Zadarius Smith turning into a legit 3-4 rush DE. One of Baltimore’s most improved players by far 
He overran that and probably figured why not swipe at it. Worked out nicely. I bet that was all the NFL's rules on QB and otherwise he'd have dove at him and nailed him.

As you can see, our OC sends the TE for a pass and leaves one defender unblocked

Totally fine with the Ravens wanting to take on Adoree.

They were getting huge plays going at Butler, so this is great

Last Ravens run was a 13-yard walk in TD. So of course on the next possession, Morninwheig calls 3 straight passes 

Man the Ravens had 7 at the LOS, Titans won every block except Jones and his guy gets Henry

Marcus should have stayed. Conklin picked up Suggs fine and was backing up. Marcus left the pocket and made it easy for Suggs. That stinks for a guy like Conklin who has an awesome pace of sacks allowed

Judon is a garbage person and does cheap stuff week after week after week. Harbaugh hates that stuff and I hope he sits Judon down for the day. 

Man the Ravens had 7 at the LOS, Titans won every block except Jones and his guy gets Henry
AGAIN their line did that well and so they don't run again

I swear LaFleur has no idea what tough football plays are. Man the curse up already with our tackles and Henry!

Judon is a garbage person and does cheap stuff week after week after week. Harbaugh hates that stuff and I hope he sits Judon down for the day. 
I thought the refs were kicking guys out of games and making warning announcements this year as if it's soccer 

Users who are viewing this thread