Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Mr. Irrelevant

SNF - Chiefs @ Patriots (Semi-)Official Thread

Recommended Posts

I’ve got Michel going against a Mahomes / Hill stack in one league and I’m still hoping the Chiefs nuke the Pats tonight.

Edited by Mr. Irrelevant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game’s starting with an onside kick. And I’m starting with Arcadia’s Jaw Jacker Ale with an order of 10 hot garlic wings from roosters. Hello hello. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SengerCJ said:

This game’s starting with an onside kick. And I’m starting with Arcadia’s Jaw Jacker Ale with an order of 10 hot garlic wings from roosters. Hello hello. 

 21st Amendment here.

4th & 3...here we go!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mbuehner said:

not the one Gronk dropped

And it looked like White was open for a 1st down on that play. Forced it to Gronk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoltNlava said:

:unsure:

What? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol: 

 

my team name last year was the Running KHunts. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

 21st Amendment here.

My buddy just broke out a bottle of Smugglers Notch bourbon. OMG, I’m in Xanadu.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bossman said:

White would have had that

 

No woulda, coulda, shouldas.  Michel has to run some of those routes for film if nothing else.  

Was it me, or did it seem like Josh Gordon is surprised by the ball a little?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BoltNlava said:

No women in that league I'd guess. 

One. 

She thought it was funny. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Hairy Snowman said:


Was it me, or did it seem like Josh Gordon is surprised by the ball a little?

He’s not used to having someone accurately throw the ball to him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bossman said:

Khunt and Smichel should both have big games tonight.

Jeddleman is non-existent so far.

So’s JWhite. :doh: 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

I’ve got Michel going against a Mahomes / Hill stack in one league and I’m still hoping the Chiefs nuke the Pats tonight.

this game seems like a good spot for Michel. You would think Belicheck would focus on slowing down the Cheifs offense with lot of running and luring the defense into some play action

ETA: i could be completely wrong too...

Edited by modogg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, modogg said:

this game seems like a good spot for Michel. You would think Belicheck would focus on slowing down the Cheifs offense with lot of running and luring the defense into some play action

If the Pats get up 2 scores they will definitely start working clock. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Hunt is such a great receiver. Reid dramatically underutilizes him. 

i wonder how much of it is Reid, and how much is Mahones. Reid always game-planned his RBs with passes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, modogg said:

i wonder how much of it is Reid, and how much is Mahones. Reid always game-planned his RBs with passes

 

There were droughts last year, even with Alex Smith at QB, where he went way too long without receptions

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PennStater77 said:

Hunt for 23

Hunt for 6

 

lets then start to do dumb crap. 

 

Feed 27

Can’t really get on the play calling. Guys are open, Mahomes is missing them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.