What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF - Chiefs @ Patriots (Semi-)Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Mr. Irrelevant

IBL Representative
I’ve got Michel going against a Mahomes / Hill stack in one league and I’m still hoping the Chiefs nuke the Pats tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game’s starting with an onside kick. And I’m starting with Arcadia’s Jaw Jacker Ale with an order of 10 hot garlic wings from roosters. Hello hello. 

I’ve got Michel going against a Mahomes / Hill stack in one league and I’m still hoping the Chiefs nuke the Pats tonight.
this game seems like a good spot for Michel. You would think Belicheck would focus on slowing down the Cheifs offense with lot of running and luring the defense into some play action

ETA: i could be completely wrong too...

Last edited by a moderator:
this game seems like a good spot for Michel. You would think Belicheck would focus on slowing down the Cheifs offense with lot of running and luring the defense into some play action
If the Pats get up 2 scores they will definitely start working clock. 

Mahomes with a rough start. A bunch of missed throws and a bad INT. Will be interesting to see how he handles it. 

Users who are viewing this thread