What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: The Green Bay WI Packers Vs The San Francisco CA 49ers (1 Viewer)

I think we'll see a lot of Aaron Jones tonight. The Packers are just so much more dominant with Beathard back there.  

ESPN said it was a two yard reception on TV?
Well, we'll find out, I guess. They announced Hogan was fouled for DPI on one website and that it was no play when he caught it and some dude freaked out because he had Hogan. And that's Dez, who is apparently a pretty big time dude.  

I thought it was a lateral, and clearly.  

Yeah 3rd and 2, let's not give it to the guy who's averaging 7.4 YPC this season.

:wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Ty Montgomery playing as well as Rodgers.  It was a pass!  lol.

:violin: :violin: :violin:

I keep thinking of the end of Trading Places - Turn those machines back on!

Goodwin speed is legit. Not only running past D but catching up to that ball in the air was legit impressive 

This is just ridiculous now. This is what happens when you aren't allowed to play D.

Haha. 44 shoving that guy on the ground repeatedly, only to look up, see the flag at his feet, see the huge return, and realize his penalty is bringing it all back

Really learning to dislike Witten fast.  I liked him better when I didn't hear him.
Not sure why being an NFL player automatically qualifies you for being a commentator on a national NFL broadcast.

Witten really should have had to start this career with a local broadcast job and earn his way up.

There's got to be so many better qualified candidates for this Monday night job.

How many times does Jamaal Williams have to gain three yards before Green Bay realizes that if you hand it to Jamaal Williams, that he’s going to gain three yards?   :wall:

I admit it - I’m jealous of Booger. 

You can call me Booger every week if I get a front tow seat in a moving cart. 

Whoever his agent is, he’s brilliant. That’s the best job in the world. 

How many times does Jamaal Williams have to gain three yards before Green Bay realizes that if you hand it to Jamaal Williams, that he’s going to gain three yards?   :wall:

To be fair, an NFL RB that was guaranteed to get 3 YPC every single time they touched the ball would be the best RB in the NFL. Just endless first downs

If you do that on 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th down its a first down.. checks out to me

Users who are viewing this thread