What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Massive Trade - Help! WHIR (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
10 Team - 1 Pt PPR - QB / 3 WR / 2 RB / 1 TE / 1 Flex / 1 Dst / 1 K / 6 Bench
Offered by another guy who is 3-3 (I am as well 3-3) after Week 6 of football:
Send (5):      Gurley, Cooks, Boyd, Hines, Thompson
Receive (5): Kamara, Diggs, Hyde, Sanu, AP

My Team:
QB: Netwon | WR: Cooks, Boyd, D Thomas, Shepard, Fuller, Jordy | RB: Gurley, D Freeman, Hines, Thompson, Foreman | 
TE: Ebron | K: Parkey | DST: Minnesota, Carolina

His Team:
QB: Brady, Brees | WR: Diggs, Sanders, Watkins, Sanu, Cobb, D Jackson | RB: Kamara, Hyde, AP, Lewis
TE: Gronk, Uzomah | K: Crosby | DST: New England

This guy has lost his last two, I've won my last two. The way I see it is Gurley > Kamara (Kamara is now in a committee), Boyd is equally putting numbers as Diggs (30-40 yards fewer & 1 TD less than AJ Green, more yardage & 1 TD more than Diggs - yes I know, Diggs ceiling is higher but Boyd has been performing equally as well and consistently), Cooks > Sanu, Hyde > Hines (Hines is a great receiving back but with Mack in, it seems shaky. Hyde has hit his floor the last two games, but its still Hyde). AP > Thompson (solely because Thompson has been injured but AP also has that shoulder strain so that's a big iffy for me).
I personally don't believe I should accept this trade but I would like some outside opinions.

Leave a link and I'll reply to your question!

I want the Gurley side and it's not even a consideration to go the other way. 

I would do something like Gurley & Hines for Kamara, Hyde and Diggs.  That is a little closer for me.  That would give you another serviceable RB without dropping too far off from Gurley.  It also gives you a solid 3 WR set in Cooks, Boyd and Diggs. 

First off, thanks everyone for replying - I had the notion of rejecting the offer but always like to see what others say/what others say to counter with. Appreciate it!

I want the Gurley side and it's not even a consideration to go the other way. 

I would do something like Gurley & Hines for Kamara, Hyde and Diggs.  That is a little closer for me.  That would give you another serviceable RB without dropping too far off from Gurley.  It also gives you a solid 3 WR set in Cooks, Boyd and Diggs. 
Thanks! It's so hard to trade away Gurley especially with how dominant and consistent he's been; however that trade does seem even though I doubt he'll take the offer - literally said that Sanu is currently better than Cooks (with the one game he was out and last game) and wants to offer 4 for my 5. I just laughed at him. But if it comes down to the wire, I'll definitely counter him with that - thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread