What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Smartwatch to lookup sports scores (1 Viewer)

Stuart Ullman

Footballguy
I am looking for a smartwatch for under $100 that would let me look at sports scores in real-time.

Does anyone know if said item exists?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuart, what? You have your phone. Your smartwatch should link. This should be easy, somehow. You want a scroll on your watch? To casually look at when you're talking with the women? Hoo boy.  

Why not just use cbs sports app on your phone. It sometimes updates before the play happens on the tv i am watching.

:shrug:
Started a new job that are real sticklers about having phones out during work. Need something a little more discreet to track my sportsbets. : )

Stuart, what? You have your phone. Your smartwatch should link. This should be easy, somehow. You want a scroll on your watch? To casually look at when you're talking with the women? Hoo boy.  
Right, right. You would think it would be easy, but smartwatches are a big blindspot of mine.

There's like different operating systems and compatibilities. I figure if a $30 cell phone can make breakfast for you nowadays, there has to be a watch for $50 - 100 that can that can let me discreetly check scores while I'm at work. I just have no clue what to look for.

Oh, by the way, good one. ?

The scores won't change whether you see them or not.  Just check them all when you get a chance.
I see what you're saying, but I'm what you would call a "problem gambler". I get withdrawal symptoms when I don't get my fix and an accompanied dopamine rush when the bet hits.

?

Been there - a Pebble watch ($40 or so) with the ESPN app should do the trick, if all you want is scores. Worked great at my phone-free jobs.
Thanks, pal. I've been looking for hours on Google for this information. You'd think it'd be more readily available but hey, that's life, lol.

I never thought I'd be old and out of touch but I think I'm finally there.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread