What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

50 topics on a page vs 25 (1 Viewer)

50 topics on a page or 25?

Votes: 131 81.4%

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 26 16.1%

• Total voters
I'll take a bit more scrolling than a bit more clicking. Having to load the next page of topics takes more time, so less is more with regard to that.

I don't even know what this means... so take that as a yes.
It's a new feature on desktop, at least. 

Don't worry. I still "like" you. 

Aww...

Still, new Savages and Meredith Graves and Zinner? Sounds like Beast Mode, FF-style.

eta* cosjobs, just from another thread about music. Floppo had pointed out a new supergroup, and it interested me.   

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened around here? Stuff looks weird and I had to opt out of daily emails again. The images for Like, Thanks, Haha, Confused, and Sad are all messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty hard to read.  The pale grey on white for the 'like' button is wrong, as is the slide out whatever that is.

I'll take a bit more scrolling than a bit more clicking. Having to load the next page of topics takes more time, so less is more with regard to that.
It's the same amount of scrolling to peruse 50 topic titles whether they're on one page of 50 or two pages of 25.

It's the same amount of scrolling to peruse 50 topic titles whether they're on one page of 50 or two pages of 25.
Correct, but I've noticed sometimes when clicking to the next page the little loading wheel gets hung up for a bit on occasion. So needing to do that less makes it all slightly quicker.

Ignoramus said:
If we're going to get technical, there would be less scrolling with 25 because you wouldn't have to scroll to see the first entries on the second page.

Users who are viewing this thread