What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can I continue to win with this team? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 Team Full PPR
Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, RB/WR Flex, WR/TE Flex, K, DST   So it is possible to start up to 5 WRs and 2 RBs or 3 RBs and 4 WRs.

Can I continue to win with this team, can I reach the finals?

I'm 5-1 in first place overall and 2nd in total points(65 behind the leader who I just beat to make him 5-1 also)

For some reason I am not feeling confident as I have been piecing together a WR corp each week but I can't seem to work out a trade for a #1 WR. Best case scenario would be to trade a QB for a WR to keep the big 3 RBs in the line up.

Mahomes, Roethlisberger
M Gordon, Zeke, Mixon, A Jones, Smallwood
Gallaway, J Gordon, Cole, R Grant, Valdez-Scantling(I picked him up to start last night to get me a win)
Ebron, Njoku, McDonald (weird roster limits, I'd rather have the extra TE's athan an extra K or DST)
Bullock (Stream)
Cowboys (stream)

Free agent WRs which I intend on trying to claim
G Allison(I dropped him to start MVS)

Other WRs on waivers
R Cobb
M Goodwin
C Kirk
Tyrell Williams
Mike WIlliams
C Beasley
C Sutton
DJ Moore
A Wilson

Last edited by a moderator:
I would drop Grant and McDonald and pickup up Goodwin and Allison.  You are fine based on being the #2 high score for the league.  Even with your perceived weakness at WR you are scoring at a high rate compared to your league mates. 

I would drop Grant and McDonald and pickup up Goodwin and Allison.  You are fine based on being the #2 high score for the league.  Even with your perceived weakness at WR you are scoring at a high rate compared to your league mates. 
That is my plan right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread