What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bidet (1 Viewer)

Beef Ravioli

Footballguy
The place I am staying at has a bidet in the bathroom. Trying to convince my wife to try it out and give me the overview. She ain’t having it. I won’t be venturing into that area either. Anyone care to give me the overview? 

Amazing to me, with how germaphobic the US is that bidets haven't become more prevalent.

When you ?, you can wipe however much you want but you can't ever get it as clean as if you wash the area with water. If you want it that clean, you can either:

1) Hop up on the sink and stick your behind under the running water.

2) Get in the shower and wash (although as we've learned here at FBGs, not everyone actually washes that area)

3) Sit on a bidet for a few seconds with a design meant to wash just that area, get it clean with water and soap, and then go on your way.

And I know you can get flushable wipes too, but that's just extra money and not available most places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing to me, with how germaphobic the US is that bidets haven't become more prevalent.

When you ?, you can wipe however much you want but you can't ever get it as clean as if you wash the area with water. If you want it that clean, you can either:

1) Hop up on the sink and stick your behind under the running water.

2) Get in the shower and wash (although as we've learned here at FBGs, not everyone actually washes that area)

3) Sit on a bidet for a few seconds with a design meant to wash just that area, get it clean with water and soap, and then go on your way.

And I know you can get flushable wipes too, but that's just extra money and not available most places.
Not sure the cost of a bidet. And the cost of installation. Most American homes don't have the space for a bidet and a conventional toilet. So, there may be additional remodeling to make room for a bidet.

Not sure the cost of a bidet. And the cost of installation. Most American homes don't have the space for a bidet and a conventional toilet. So, there may be additional remodeling to make room for a bidet.
Bought my bidet attachment on Amazon for $30, installed it in 3 minutes, and life has been spectacular from that point on. 

had a bidet in my place in italy.  we removed it and added a storage unit.  no need for a used bidet.  i could scrub for years with acid and wife would never use it.  the bidet i mean....

I've never used a bidet, but I HIGHLY recommend the Toto Washlet or a Japanese toilet seat. All you have to do is swap out the seat, hook up the water line and plug it in. 

It washes both the front--for the ladies--and the back for everyone. You can adjust the strength (1-3 knuckles deep), the location, and the water temperature. For those cold winter mornings, there is also a heated seat option. On the more expensive models, there is a deodorizing spray and a noise button to cover up your embarrassing noises. The top notch models come with remotes so you never have to touch the toilet.  One I used in Japan even had a radio.

It's life-changing.  I hate going at friends' houses now, where I'm forced to smear poop around until it's all gone. What am I, an Ohian? 

You'll save tons on toilet paper. I buy a Costco-sized package once a year.

Mine is a BioBidet. I got it for $260. Possibly,  the best thing I have ever purchased.

I've never used a bidet, but I HIGHLY recommend the Toto Washlet or a Japanese toilet seat. All you have to do is swap out the seat, hook up the water line and plug it in. 

It washes both the front--for the ladies--and the back for everyone. You can adjust the strength (1-3 knuckles deep), the location, and the water temperature. For those cold winter mornings, there is also a heated seat option. On the more expensive models, there is a deodorizing spray and a noise button to cover up your embarrassing noises. The top notch models come with remotes so you never have to touch the toilet.  One I used in Japan even had a radio.

It's life-changing.  I hate going at friends' houses now, where I'm forced to smear poop around until it's all gone. What am I, an Ohian? 

Mine is a BioBidet. I got it for $260. Possibly,  the best thing I have ever purchased.
Definitely life changing.

Before mine I was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCIGEUB32M

Never used one, and have a couple questions....

1. Do you use the bidet as a first cleanse and then use TP to make sure its all clean? Or do you use TP first for the major debris and then use the bidet as a final rinse? Or is this a complete cleansing solution? 
  2. Is this a timed/measured cleanse, or do you control how much/hard/long the water sprays?
  3. How do you dry your dripping-wet undercarriage before putting your drawers back on?

1. Do you use the bidet as a first cleanse and then use TP to make sure its all clean? Or do you use TP first for the major debris and then use the bidet as a final rinse? Or is this a complete cleansing solution? 
  2. Is this a timed/measured cleanse, or do you control how much/hard/long the water sprays?
  3. How do you dry your dripping-wet undercarriage before putting your drawers back on?
1. You really only use the TP to dry; the water rinses everything away. I have a forest back there and, maybe, once a week, I'll see something on the paper and have to wipe twice. Probably less often than that, actually.

2. You control timing, heat, location, pressure. There's a control panel on the side with all the buttons.

3. The paper, plus gravity, takes care of it all. Also, I forgot to mention, there is a dry function that shoots warm air on the area.

My wife's grandfather has them... and heated toilet seats.  I'd imagine it's exactly what ####ting in heaven is like.

I was having sex last night and it lasted about two hours. I had a few red bulls and was dripping with sweat and about halfway through "took a break" to go freshen up. She didn't object, it was actually her idea, but a bidet option would have been nice because I wouldn't have had to dry off my legs. What I am saying is that a bidet seems like an efficient tool for freshening up during sex thank you.

Have the same BioBidet. Its completely life changing.

My wife refused to try it. I manned up and gave it a shot. Let’s just say that it missed the desired location and on this particular model, there are no adjustments. No temperature controls either. Let’s just say, it wasn’t a pleasant experience and it will be a while, if ever, before I will try again.

My wife refused to try it. I manned up and gave it a shot. Let’s just say that it missed the desired location and on this particular model, there are no adjustments. No temperature controls either. Let’s just say, it wasn’t a pleasant experience and it will be a while, if ever, before I will try again.
This is difficult to understand. Did you put your mouth on it somehow? It's not that complicated and even with a miss shouldn't have been that bad.

I've never used one, but I'm skeptical that a stream of water ? can clean the debris field particularly effectively.

I mean, it's not like :formerly-poop-emoji: is overly water soluble and easily melts away under a gentle spring rain.

If I put some peanut butter ?on a dinner plate ?️ and hold it under the faucet, it's not going to do a great job cleaning that plate.

I have an open mind though and am always open to learning new tricks, so :popcorn:

ETA - looks like the poop emoji has been disabled and converted to a smiley face lol.

This is difficult to understand. Did you put your mouth on it somehow? It's not that complicated and even with a miss shouldn't have been that bad.
Shouldn’t be hard to understand. It hit further beyond the intended anatomy. From what I could tell, there were no directional adjustments. Where it hit, there really wasn’t an immediate need for cleansing. It was cold too!!!!

I wipe, wash, wipe.

I've never used one, but I'm skeptical that a stream of water ? can clean the debris field particularly effectively.

I mean, it's not like :formerly-poop-emoji: is overly water soluble and easily melts away under a gentle spring rain.

If I put some peanut butter ?on a dinner plate ?️ and hold it under the faucet, it's not going to do a great job cleaning that plate.

I have an open mind though and am always open to learning new tricks, so :popcorn:

ETA - looks like the poop emoji has been disabled and converted to a smiley face lol.
Correct you still need to wipe.

Wipe/wash/wipe

So, are there any issues or things to know about when it comes to keeping the sprayer clean?

1. You really only use the TP to dry; the water rinses everything away. I have a forest back there and, maybe, once a week, I'll see something on the paper and have to wipe twice. Probably less often than that, actually.

2. You control timing, heat, location, pressure. There's a control panel on the side with all the buttons.

3. The paper, plus gravity, takes care of it all. Also, I forgot to mention, there is a dry function that shoots warm air on the area.
Dude, at this point, the thing could be 1000 bucks and I would want it

Post a link for the one you have

Im struggling to find the “search in thread” feature and some indexing is happening, but was this product in the “products i believe in” thread?

Why is this the first I’m hearing about this! We had to wait for Ravioli’s dirty butt story to find out about another FBG luxury!?  ?

Where do you plug it in?   I don't have outlets in my bathrooms except over the countertops.  Did you have an extra outlet GFCI installed?
I just run an extension cord from the wall plug that is meant for hair dryers and toothbrushes. It does run over the counter and behind the sink handles. @whoknew got an outlet put in.

Users who are viewing this thread