What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wdis and roster question (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Drop coutee for Goodwin?

Start Winston vs clv over Brees @ Ravens?

Which 2 would you start out of these guys?

Clement vs car

Eckler vs tn

Howard vs ne

Barber vs clv

What spot is Coutee/Goodwin filling for you?  Is it a guy you need to rely on every week or is it a guy that is an upside stash hoping it hits.  If you have to play a guy every week go with Coutee because I think his floor is higher.  If you want an upside guy then I think Goodwin is the choice.

I would never sit Brees.  Now that both QB's have had their bye weeks I would try and trade the one that gets you the highest return so you don't have to beat yourself up over picking a starter every week.

I go with Clement and Howard.  I have the most trust in those guys getting consistent touches. 

What spot is Coutee/Goodwin filling for you?  Is it a guy you need to rely on every week or is it a guy that is an upside stash hoping it hits.  If you have to play a guy every week go with Coutee because I think his floor is higher.  If you want an upside guy then I think Goodwin is the choice.

I would never sit Brees.  Now that both QB's have had their bye weeks I would try and trade the one that gets you the highest return so you don't have to beat yourself up over picking a starter every week.

I go with Clement and Howard.  I have the most trust in those guys getting consistent touches. 
Upside.

That's what I have in thanks

Users who are viewing this thread