What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Question (1 Viewer)

Here's Johnny

Footballguy
12 ppr record 3-3

RB's Kamara, Howard, Richard, Chubb, A Jones

WR's AJ, Tate, C Davis, Godwin

TE Howard, Kittle

I give: Kamara, Tate and Kittle

I get McCaffrey and Michael Thomas

It does not address my weakness at rb2, so I may just be spinning my wheels.  I have two TEs so I would be trading Kamara and Tate for McCaffrey and THomas.

I think the upgrade of Thomas is more than the downgrade to CMC so I would probably leans towards the deal.  However, I don't see Kittle as being just a throw in.  I would be starting him over Howard most weeks so I don't see that as insignificant piece.  That brings it much closer to not making the deal as it improves the other side quite a bit for me. 

I'd stay put. New Orleans passing schedule will be getting tougher and Thomas's hot start has cooled off, plus I'd rather go with Kittle every week.

I think Thomas could finish year as #1 WR. Kamara will drop back down now that Ingram back. I would try it without Kittle first though.

I'd stay put. New Orleans passing schedule will be getting tougher and Thomas's hot start has cooled off, plus I'd rather go with Kittle every week.
Plus I see them going back to more of a ground game now that Ingram is back. Brees numbers weren't all that great last year when they played that style.

I agree with a few people who have responded already. I'd do it, but try to hang onto Kittle or at least get another player back.

Users who are viewing this thread