What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

If I have 5 wrs better than Trequon Smith, is trading him for Nick Chubb a fair play given I'm relatively weak at RB? Half ppr.

Sig, couple of questions for you as I'm hurting in a couple of spots. Full point PPR.

I need a WR, TE and flex out of the following players: Chester Rogers, Keke Coutee, Marvin Jones, Trey Burton, CJ Uzomah, Chris Thompson. Which of those 3 would you go with? Thanks in advance good sir.

10 team 1ppr REDRAFT - start 2RB/3WR/1Flex

RB: Kamara, CMC, Conner, Michel, Collins, Royce, Hines

WR: Hill, Woods, Baldwin, Davis

I was looking to upgrade my receivers.  I have an offer to give Conner for Golladay and Kerryon Johnson.  I'd probably drop Hines if I took the trade.  Do you think that's enough return for Conner, or should I just ride him out and make due with my receivers?  This is the only trade offer I've been able to get other than Sanu for Conner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sig,

Have a plethora of RB2/Flex options, which 2 would you start in PPR league this week?: 

Alex Collins
A. Peterson
Carlos Hyde
Ito Smith

Appreciate the help, Sir.

Hey Sig!

10 Team Standard Scoring - Start 2RB/2WR/2Flex

RB: Zeke - Kerryon - Yeldon - C. Carson - Henry - Chubb

WR: AJG, Golladay, Sterling S, Goodwin, Godwin, Keke. TQ Smith

TE: Gronk

Would you consider trading Gronk for Njoku and B. Cooks? If so, who would you drop to make room? 

I'm worried about Gronk's lack of red zone usage with the commitment to the run. 

Thanks for all your do!

Standard League Question

at Qb, Cam or Brees? (6 points per TD)

at flex, DJax or Trequan Smith

PPR League Question

at QB, Winston or Wentz? 

at WR, John Brown or Coutee.

Thx Sig!

12 std redraft -2RB,2WR,1Flex

RBs - Zeke, Lindsay, AJones,Murray,Smallwood

WRs - A.J.,Hill,Goodwin,Baldwin

Would you drop Smallwood, Murray, Baldwin or Goodwin for Tre’Quan Smith. 

10 team PPR

Drop Sterling Shepard or Marquise Goodwin for Tre'Quan Smith?

Have Davante Adams, Diggs, and Josh Gordon already.

TIA!

Bloom I'm facing the Broncos D owner this week.  Not off to a great start.

12 Team Standard League.  Already starting OBJ and I need 2 out of these 3 WRs:

Hilton vs Buff

J. Brown vs NO

Funchess @ Phi

Wow, s it week 7 already??? 

Scenerio 1: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing TD's = 4pts, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

My roster (Starters in Bold?

• QB: Watson, Winston
  • RB: Gurley, Kamara, Collins, Chubb, I. Smith, Lindsay (just traded for, can't use this week)
  • WR: AJ Green, TY Hilton, J. Gordon, Gabriel, (Coutee, Watkins - just traded away, but can still technically use this week)
  • TE: Engram, Hooper
  • K: Zuerlein
  • DST: MIN
Question 1: WDIS @TE (at least both TE's are on MNF):

• Engram @ ATL
  • Hooper vs. NYG
Question 2: WDIS @ WR2 & Flex (pick 2 - 1 needs to be a WR?

• TY vs. BUF
  • J. Gordon @ CHI
  • Gabriel vs. NE
  • Watkins vs. CIN
  • Collins vs. NO
  • Ito Smith vs. NYG

Scenerio 2: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing Redraft league (short bench) (QRRWWTFKD)

• QB: Rivers
  • RB: Barclay, Lynch, Carson, K. Johnson, Chubb
  • WR: Allen, Cooks, Watkins, J. Gordon
  • TE: Gronk, Njoku
  • K: Gano
  • DST: HOU
Question 1: WDIS @  Flex?

• J. Gordon @ CHI
  • Njoku @ TB
  • Watkins vs. CIN
As always, thanks for your help

Very unique scoring league....long TD's are highly rewarded....and beyond that it's really about consistently getting TD's......no points for yardage until you get  to 100...start 4 wr's out of (already played E.Sanders) Cooks, Goodwin, Boyd, Thielen, Marvin Jones.

My gut is telling me to go Boyd, Thielen, and Goodwin, sit Cooks......and if I didn't sit Cooks I'd sit Goodwin.....I love Cooks, but he's just as likely to have a 5 for 85 stat line as a long TD.....sometimes I think he gets bullied by physical corners.....Goodwin seems like a guy to have in your lineup if he's healthy....I think both Goodwin and Cooks have a good matchup, but I also kinda feel that Cooks may benefit from Kupp and Woods taking attention off of him, so with Kupp out it actually hurts Cooks.....Am I wrong?

need 2 PPR, one has to be RB, Howard, Lewis, Smallwood, Tre’Quan Smith or drop one and pick up A Wilson or Duke Johnson?

Hey Bloom!

Given my team (below) would you trade Carlos Hyde for Doug Baldwin? We start 3wr’s 2rb’s and a flex spot.

If I knew Conner would keep his job I’d do it in a second, but I fear I could be thin at RB going forward if Bell takes the job back.

1/2 point ppr league

my team

Qb/ Mahomes, Luck

RB/ Gurley, Conner, Hyde, Miller, Cohen, Barber

WR/ T.Y. Hilton, S.Diggs, J.Gordon, M.Goodwin, K.Coutee

TE/ T.Burton

Thanks in advance!!!

Sig, couple of questions for you as I'm hurting in a couple of spots. Full point PPR.

I need a WR, TE and flex out of the following players: Chester Rogers, Keke Coutee, Marvin Jones, Trey Burton, CJ Uzomah, Chris Thompson. Which of those 3 would you go with? Thanks in advance good sir.
thompson jones burton

if thompson looks iffy coutee 

10 team 1ppr REDRAFT - start 2RB/3WR/1Flex

RB: Kamara, CMC, Conner, Michel, Collins, Royce, Hines

WR: Hill, Woods, Baldwin, Davis

I was looking to upgrade my receivers.  I have an offer to give Conner for Golladay and Kerryon Johnson.  I'd probably drop Hines if I took the trade.  Do you think that's enough return for Conner, or should I just ride him out and make due with my receivers?  This is the only trade offer I've been able to get other than Sanu for Conner.
i think your WRs are ok, but your RBs are deep and there's some risk of bell coming back. also like kerryon... im intrigued and wont talk you out of doing this

Hey Sig!

10 Team Standard Scoring - Start 2RB/2WR/2Flex

RB: Zeke - Kerryon - Yeldon - C. Carson - Henry - Chubb

WR: AJG, Golladay, Sterling S, Goodwin, Godwin, Keke. TQ Smith

TE: Gronk

Would you consider trading Gronk for Njoku and B. Cooks? If so, who would you drop to make room? 

I'm worried about Gronk's lack of red zone usage with the commitment to the run. 

Thanks for all your do!
im thinking about it, but probably prefer to ride it out with gronk

Standard League Question

at Qb, Cam or Brees? (6 points per TD)

at flex, DJax or Trequan Smith

PPR League Question

at QB, Winston or Wentz

at WR, John Brown or Coutee.

Thx Sig!
Qb decisions are basically coin flips

Thanks for the help last week!

Which Rb2 would you play this week?  (Standard scoring non ppr).

Kenyan Drake, Marlon Mack, AP, or Alex Collins

-----

Standard scoring TE

Burton or Olsen

--------------------

Also

Tom Brady or Jameis Winston (.1 per passing/rushing yard.  3 pt TD pass. 6 pt TD run.  no bonuses)

TIA

Ppr league. 

I've been offered gronk for either fournette or ty hilton. I'm leaning toward fournette if I do it. We can start a te at the flex spot and my other te is kelce. My RBS are gordon, eckler, yeldon, ingram, hyde, Murray and fournette. Just not sure if the move is worth it. I keep going back and forth with it. 

Thanks

1 pt PPR 

qb dalton

rb Gurley mixon michel White

wr: Cooks and  Tyreke

te: oj Howard and Burton

We start 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, with a kicker and D.

Trade offer to me: cam Newton for Michel and Burton. Michel has been riding my bench since I can only start 2 rbs and 1 flex. Should I make the trade? I’m thinking of declining.

Wow, s it week 7 already??? 

Scenerio 1: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing TD's = 4pts, 3yr Keeper league (QRRWWTFKD)

• QB: Watson, Winston
  • RB: Gurley, Kamara, Collins, Chubb, I. Smith, Lindsay (just traded for, can't use this week)
  • WR: AJ Green, TY Hilton, J. Gordon, Gabriel, (Coutee, Watkins - just traded away, but can still technically use this week)
  • TE: Engram, Hooper
  • K: Zuerlein
  • DST: MIN
Question 1: WDIS @TE (at least both TE's are on MNF):

• Engram @ ATL
  • Hooper vs. NYG
Question 2: WDIS @ WR2 & Flex (pick 2 - 1 needs to be a WR?

• TY vs. BUF
  • J. Gordon @ CHI (if hilton out)
  • Gabriel vs. NE
  • Watkins vs. CIN
  • Collins vs. NO
  • Ito Smith vs. NYG

Scenerio 2: 12-team, .5 PPR, Passing Redraft league (short bench) (QRRWWTFKD)

• QB: Rivers
  • RB: Barclay, Lynch, Carson, K. Johnson, Chubb
  • WR: Allen, Cooks, Watkins, J. Gordon
  • TE: Gronk, Njoku
  • K: Gano
  • DST: HOU
Question 1: WDIS @  Flex?

• J. Gordon @ CHI
  • Njoku @ TB
  • Watkins vs. CIN
As always, thanks for your help

Very unique scoring league....long TD's are highly rewarded....and beyond that it's really about consistently getting TD's......no points for yardage until you get  to 100...start 4 wr's out of (already played E.Sanders) Cooks, Goodwin, Boyd, Thielen, Marvin Jones.

My gut is telling me to go Boyd, Thielen, and Goodwin, sit Cooks......and if I didn't sit Cooks I'd sit Goodwin.....I love Cooks, but he's just as likely to have a 5 for 85 stat line as a long TD.....sometimes I think he gets bullied by physical corners.....Goodwin seems like a guy to have in your lineup if he's healthy....I think both Goodwin and Cooks have a good matchup, but I also kinda feel that Cooks may benefit from Kupp and Woods taking attention off of him, so with Kupp out it actually hurts Cooks.....Am I wrong?
you know how the scoring ends up working out better than i do, but id go cooks over goodwin simply bc QB 

Hi Sig. Several tough lineup questions where I can't land on an answer:

12-team, 0.5 PPR: Flex spot - Goodwin, Hilton, Collins, Watkins, or Murray (with Cook out)

10-team standard with 6 pts for QB TDs, QB spot - Watson, Stafford, or Trubisky?

12-team 0.5 PPR, larger lineup, flex spot - Ito Smith or Murray (with Cook out) 

Couple of quick ones this week

Need 3 from following:

T.Hill, M.Thomas, C.Godwin, AP, C.Hyde

Jets D or pick up any of the following - Bills, Browns, Dolphins?

Sup sig, 

Too early to talk about playoffs, wk14-16? 

Who should I be targeting in trades? Thanks
maybe john brown (crabtree even?) with KC and TB wks 14-15 also faces CAR PIT OAK ATL CBs

PIT passing game: @OAK NE @NO

CAR gets NO ATL at home 15-16

NO gets @TB @CAR PIT - pass fest

SEA - @SF KC 15-16  also gets LAR GB CAR SF weeks 10-13

Hey Bloom!

Given my team (below) would you trade Carlos Hyde for Doug Baldwin? We start 3wr’s 2rb’s and a flex spot.

If I knew Conner would keep his job I’d do it in a second, but I fear I could be thin at RB going forward if Bell takes the job back.

1/2 point ppr league

my team

Qb/ Mahomes, Luck

RB/ Gurley, Conner, Hyde, Miller, Cohen, Barber

WR/ T.Y. Hilton, S.Diggs, J.Gordon, M.Goodwin, K.Coutee

TE/ T.Burton

Thanks in advance!!!
insta-yes

Ppr league and Big play league

1 point per reception

1 point for every 10 yards total

rbs get bonus of 5 at 100 yards 

te get bonus of 5 at 75 yards receving

TE pick 2.

Nojoku 

Ebron

O J Howard

Rb pick 1

Drake

Adrian P

Ekler

Thanks for the help last week!

Which Rb2 would you play this week?  (Standard scoring non ppr).

Kenyan Drake, Marlon Mack, AP, or Alex Collins (AP safer, wont talk you out of him)

-----

Standard scoring TE

Burton or Olsen

--------------------

Also

Tom Brady or Jameis Winston (.1 per passing/rushing yard.  3 pt TD pass. 6 pt TD run.  no bonuses)

TIA

Ppr league. 

I've been offered gronk for either fournette or ty hilton. I'm leaning toward fournette if I do it. We can start a te at the flex spot and my other te is kelce. My RBS are gordon, eckler, yeldon, ingram, hyde, Murray and fournette. Just not sure if the move is worth it. I keep going back and forth with it. 

Thanks
if you think you can trade kelce or gronk if he gets hot for a ransom yes. you might need fournette tho

1 pt PPR 

qb dalton

rb Gurley mixon michel White

wr: Cooks and  Tyreke

te: oj Howard and Burton

We start 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, with a kicker and D.

Trade offer to me: cam Newton for Michel and Burton. Michel has been riding my bench since I can only start 2 rbs and 1 flex. Should I make the trade? I’m thinking of declining.
nah

Hi Sig. Several tough lineup questions where I can't land on an answer:

12-team, 0.5 PPR: Flex spot - Goodwin, Hilton, Collins, Watkins, or Murray (with Cook out) (hilton if cook in, goodwin if cook in hilton out)

10-team standard with 6 pts for QB TDs, QB spot - Watson, Stafford, or Trubisky?

12-team 0.5 PPR, larger lineup, flex spot - Ito Smith or Murray (with Cook out) 

PPR League.

Need upside after E. Sanders eruption and was already projected to lose.

Choose one:

* A. Collins vs NO -- Tough matchup. Don't see much here but  could fall into endzone.

* J. Howard vs NE -- See this as a Cohen game. NE decent against the run.

* M. Mack vs BUF -- Indy favored, Hilton could be back.  Should see possessions if BUF offense stumbles as usual. Turbin ruled out.

* N. Chubb @TB -- Hyde traded! Just picked him up. TB run D a bit better than pass D, but he should get decent volume.  And Gerald McCoy is ruled OUT.

Don't want to play it safe.

Who?

Thanks

PPR league. Need one for flex:

* M. Goodwin vs LAR -- SF will probably need to throw here. LAR have been pretty awful against the pass.

or

* M. Mack vs BUF --- Indy favored, Hilton could be back.  Should see possessions if BUF offense stumbles as usual. Turbin ruled out.

Scoring note: Get 1 pt for every 4 rushing attempts so Mack could have say 3-4 extra points.

Who?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread