What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hi Sig - thanks as always

Standard league

RB - Pick 2: Collins, Cohen, Chubb or Duke?

WR - Gabriel vs NE or Godwin vs Cle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who to drop question if anyone at all.

I've got my eyes on Nick Chubb as a RB lottery ticket. A bit nervous about my RBs now with Connor value potentially diminishing, A. Collins/J. Howard's value  going the wrong way, and M. McCarthy refusing to unleash A. Jones. The question is, who to drop for Chubb?

Here is my roster of RBs and WRs:

* RBs: T. Gurley, J. Connor, A. Collins, J. Howard, A. Jones

* WRs: A. Jeffery, J. Gordon, J. Brown, Tra. Smith (NO)

The bolded guys -- A. Jones and Tra. Smith are my best drop options.

No brainer to drop T. Smith for Chubb? I know T. Ginn just went down but it's unclear if Meredith or T. Smith get the love.

Who would you drop or would you stand pat?

Thanks

Mr. Bloom,

Please rank the below flex options (standard):

Coleman vs. NYG

Collins vs. NO

J. Howard vs. NE

C. Davis @ LAC

J. Gordon @ CHI

Please rank ROS, J. Howard / T. Coleman / A. Collins.

And finally, what your thoughts on Hilton, ROS?  Is he healthy?  Or is the hamstring issue going to linger?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Hey Sig,

After DJs subpar performance last night I really need one of these RB2 types to step up this weekend. Please pick one of:

Kerryon, Kenyan, Barber or Tarik.

Thanks for the help!

1. Would you drop Amari Cooper for Trequan Smith?

2. Picked up Chubb so need to drop a player. Would you drop Coutee (already have Hilton, Cooks, Jeffery, and Fuller) or one of my TE (Have Engram, Burton, and Njoku). It’s a 1QB 2WR 2RB 1TE 1FLX league

Siggy Smalls!

My three Dynasty League QB's are Cam, Carr and Rosen. My plan is to ride Cam out the rest of the way (obviously) but if something happens to him it could derail my three peat bid. Andy Dalton is currently on the wire and I am wondering if at this point he is a better backup and dyno stash for rest of year and moving forward than Carr. I can only keep two next year and Cam will be one and leaning Rosen at this point but who knows by then. Would you pick up Dalton? If so who would you rather drop?

Thanks Sig,

FPC scoring:

Need 3 of the following:

J.Allen vs GB

W.Smallwood vs Car

Duke Johnson @ TB

M.Goodwin vs LAR

D.Funchess @ Phi

Ty Williams vs Tenn

K.Cole vs Hou

T.Taylor @ LAC

2 of the following:

W.Smallwood vs Car

D.Jackson vs Cleve

C.Davis @ LAC

1 of the following:

J.Allen vs NO

D.Funchess @ Phi

R.Anderson vs Minn

A QB:

M.Stafford @ Mia

P.Rivers vs Tenn

And 2 of the following:

T.Cohen vs NE

J.Gordon @ Ch

W.Snead vs NO

C.Beasley @ Wash

Dynasty 12 Team, deep-bench, .5 PPR league.

QB: R. WIlson, J. Winston, L. Jackson

RB: Gurley, Fournette, A. Collins, C. Hyde, AP, C. Carson

WR: A. Jeffrey, A. Cooper, J. Gordon, T. Lockett, D. Westbrook, G. Allison, C. Williams, L. Treadwell, J. Reynolds

TE: Ozumah

2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE

Have an offer for Fournette; I get Chubb, 2019 late-1st, and 2020 2nd.  

Thoughts?  I trust Waldman's RSP and know Chubb was his #1 pre-draft.

Thinking about picking up Chubb or Tre’Quan or both.

WR: J.Brown,Watkins,T.Gabriel,Stills,

Cooper,Baldwin,Allison

RB: Gordon,White,Lynch

.5PPR

Get either/both and who to cut?  Leaning towards both and drop Stills&Allison, thoughts?

Sig

ppr pick one wr one rb and one flex

wr:  ty hilton/edelman or goodwin

Rb:  latavius  murray powell kenyan drake and nick chubb

also worth dropping burton(have njoku)to pickup marvin jones or trequan smith?

Thoughts on this deal in 12 team PPR dynasty:

i give: Wentz/Rashaad Penny

I receive: Bortles/Kerryon Johnson 2019 2nd

Im hurting at #3 RB and have Mahomes as my #1 QB.

I still really like Penny long term but I’m lacking in patience. 

Other RBs are Zeke and CMac

PPR Start 2:

K.Johnson at Mia,

Golladay at Mia,

Gordon at Chi ,

Chubbs at TB

Sig last receiver spot - 12 team ppr and out of waiver bucks.

currently own T Gabriel. Would you drop for:

MVS 

Tre’quan

Cam Meredith

chris godwin

Thank you!

Thanks in advance Sig.  So far this season you've been helpful!

League # 1:

1. Rivers or Ryan (leaning Ryan - standard scoring)
  2. Chubb or Howard @ RB (standard scoring)
  3. Who would rather have for the week and who for the season and why:
  • Funchess
  • C Davis
  • Agholar
  • DD Westrook
  • Beasly

League # 2 (big money)

1. Cousins or Dalton (leaning Cousins although Dalton does have a juicy match-up albeit on the road) 4pts passing TD; 6pts rushing TD, 1pt/25 yds passing & bonus @ 300
  2. Need 1 RB to pair with Melvin Gordon (leaning Ingram)
  • Ingram
  • Ekelar
  • Mostert (just picked him up pre-emptively for next week as by replacement fill in)

1. Planning to start Denadre Hopkins and Jarvis Landry.  Need a 3rd for Flex from the following group in PPR w/ standard scoring and a bonus @ 100 yds receiving (unless you think Denadre vs Jax is a no go then I need two from below but I prescribe to the idea that you never bench your studs)
  • Tyler Boyd
  • Cam Meredith
  • Allen Robinson (but I think he may be out)

Non-ppr:

Howard / Coleman / Crabtree / Fuller - pick 2

Jets D vs Min / Chiefs D (no yards - just points and turnovers)

.5 ppr:

Howard or Chubb  (Can believe I just asked that)

10 team standard scoring. I need one RB and one flex. 

My options are:

TJ Yeldon

Mark Ingram

Corey Davis

Dede Westbrook 

Nick Chubb (who I just picked up)

We have another waiver run tomorrow.  With the Hyde trade, how much would you bid on Nick Chubb?

1/2 point PPR league, 12 man roster. I need to dump a player to pick up a silly bye week kicker.

Options to drop

Mike Williams, Valdes Scantling, Geronimo or the Hawks D, I'm leaning Williams but I'm hesitant as I had good feeling about him this year.  I picked up the Colts to cover for the Seahawks bye.

Thanks in advance.

With the unexpected Hyde trade, do you go Godwin vs Browns or Chubb this week in standard?

Thanks!

With the breaking news of Hyde getting traded, would you still play Gabriel at flex or bump Chubb to that spot?

tha is again 

Hey Bloom!

I'm hoping you can help with some roster management issues I'm having this week.  I'd like to pick up two people off the WW but can't decide if it's worth dropping anyone.

If I drop anyone it would have to be one of (In no particular order): OJ Howard, Austin Hooper, Nyheim Hines, Will Fuller, Tre'Quan Smith, or Ito Smith

I'm trying to pick up:

A Team Defense (I have the Bears, want to hold them, but hate the matchup this week)

Malcolm Brown (I have Gurley and want to handcuff)

Do you think one, or both, are worth dropping anyone for?  If so who?

As always, thanks a bunch for making the time for this and everything!

hey sig,

Pick 2: 

Collins, Mack, Chubb, Allen, Miller

Leaning Collins, Mack, but I worry saints go up and Allen is featured over Collins. 

Thank you!

kyoun1e said:
PPR League.

Need upside after E. Sanders eruption and was already projected to lose.

Choose one:

* A. Collins vs NO -- Tough matchup. Don't see much here but  could fall into endzone.

* J. Howard vs NE -- See this as a Cohen game. NE decent against the run.

* M. Mack vs BUF -- Indy favored, Hilton could be back.  Should see possessions if BUF offense stumbles as usual. Turbin ruled out.

* N. Chubb @TB -- Hyde traded! Just picked him up. TB run D a bit better than pass D, but he should get decent volume.  And Gerald McCoy is ruled OUT.

Don't want to play it safe.

Who?

Thanks

kyoun1e said:
PPR league. Need one for flex:

* M. Goodwin vs LAR -- SF will probably need to throw here. LAR have been pretty awful against the pass.

or

* M. Mack vs BUF --- Indy favored, Hilton could be back.  Should see possessions if BUF offense stumbles as usual. Turbin ruled out.

Scoring note: Get 1 pt for every 4 rushing attempts so Mack could have say 3-4 extra points.

Who?

Thanks
goodwin

kyoun1e said:
Who to drop question if anyone at all.

I've got my eyes on Nick Chubb as a RB lottery ticket. A bit nervous about my RBs now with Connor value potentially diminishing, A. Collins/J. Howard's value  going the wrong way, and M. McCarthy refusing to unleash A. Jones. The question is, who to drop for Chubb?

Here is my roster of RBs and WRs:

* RBs: T. Gurley, J. Connor, A. Collins, J. Howard, A. Jones

* WRs: A. Jeffery, J. Gordon, J. Brown, Tra. Smith (NO)

The bolded guys -- A. Jones and Tra. Smith are my best drop options.

No brainer to drop T. Smith for Chubb? I know T. Ginn just went down but it's unclear if Meredith or T. Smith get the love.

Who would you drop or would you stand pat?

Thanks
id drop jones. not crazy to consider dropping howard

PPR League.

Need to pick at least 1 RB to fill my 2nd RB spot, then two others.

* M. Mack vs BUF

* N. Chubb @TB

* J. Gordon @CHI

* J. Brown vs NO

Need ceiling due to opponent projection.

Who do you bench?

Thanks

Goatstain said:
Mr. Bloom,

Please rank the below flex options (standard):

Coleman vs. NYG 1

Collins vs. NO 2

J. Howard vs. NE 5

C. Davis @ LAC 4

J. Gordon @ CHI 3 (Highest ceiling)

Please rank ROS, J. Howard / T. Coleman / A. Collins.

Howard Collins Coleman but its close

And finally, what your thoughts on Hilton, ROS?  Is he healthy?  Or is the hamstring issue going to linger?

healthy

As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

Ominous Johnson said:
Hey Sig,

After DJs subpar performance last night I really need one of these RB2 types to step up this weekend. Please pick one of:

Kerryon, Kenyan, Barber or Tarik.

Thanks for the help!

1. Picked up Chubb so need to drop a player. Would you drop Coutee (already have Hilton, Cooks, Jeffery, and Fuller) or one of my TE (Have Engram, Burton, and Njoku). It’s a 1QB 2WR 2RB 1TE 1FLX league. 

2. If you had to pick 2 for rest of season, who would you pick between: Chubb, Alex Collins, and Dalvin Cook

Thanks!

starks said:
Siggy Smalls!

My three Dynasty League QB's are Cam, Carr and Rosen. My plan is to ride Cam out the rest of the way (obviously) but if something happens to him it could derail my three peat bid. Andy Dalton is currently on the wire and I am wondering if at this point he is a better backup and dyno stash for rest of year and moving forward than Carr. I can only keep two next year and Cam will be one and leaning Rosen at this point but who knows by then. Would you pick up Dalton? If so who would you rather drop?
yes dalton over carr

Rubi said:
Thanks Sig,

FPC scoring:

Need 3 of the following:

J.Allen vs GB

W.Smallwood vs Car

Duke Johnson @ TB

M.Goodwin vs LAR

D.Funchess @ Phi

Ty Williams vs Tenn

K.Cole vs Hou

T.Taylor @ LAC

2 of the following:

W.Smallwood vs Car

D.Jackson vs Cleve

C.Davis @ LAC

1 of the following:

J.Allen vs NO

D.Funchess @ Phi

R.Anderson vs Minn

A QB:

M.Stafford @ Mia

P.Rivers vs Tenn

And 2 of the following:

T.Cohen vs NE

J.Gordon @ Ch

W.Snead vs NO

C.Beasley @ Wash

BBinSF said:
Dynasty 12 Team, deep-bench, .5 PPR league.

QB: R. WIlson, J. Winston, L. Jackson

RB: Gurley, Fournette, A. Collins, C. Hyde, AP, C. Carson

WR: A. Jeffrey, A. Cooper, J. Gordon, T. Lockett, D. Westbrook, G. Allison, C. Williams, L. Treadwell, J. Reynolds

TE: Ozumah

2 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE

Have an offer for Fournette; I get Chubb, 2019 late-1st, and 2020 2nd.  

Thoughts?  I trust Waldman's RSP and know Chubb was his #1 pre-draft.
yes take it

Nick Chubb was just dropped in my league this morning!

What range  FAAB would you drop to get this guy? (0.5 PPR 14 team)

Thinking about picking up Chubb or Tre’Quan or both.

WR: J.Brown,Watkins,T.Gabriel,Stills,

Cooper,Baldwin,Allison

RB: Gordon,White,Lynch

.5PPR

Get either/both and who to cut?  Leaning towards both and drop Stills&Allison, thoughts?
lynch and stills

Sig

ppr pick one wr one rb and one flex

wr:  ty hilton/edelman or goodwin

Rb:  latavius  murray powell kenyan drake and nick chubb

also worth dropping burton(have njoku)to pickup marvin jones or trequan smith?
hilton murray edelman, yes on burton for marvin

Users who are viewing this thread