What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
The following players were listed as questionable or doubtful heading into Sunday:

Sun 1:00 pm - Allen Robinson [Q] - WR, CHI - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - DeVante Parker [Q] - WR, MIA - OUT
Sun 1:00 pm - Isaiah Crowell [Q] - RB, NYJ - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - Josh Gordon [Q] - WR, NE - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - Julian Edelman [Q] - WR, NE - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - Rob Gronkowski [Q] - TE, NE - OUT
Sun 1:00 pm - Sony Michel [Q] - RB, NE - Active
Sun 1:00 pm - Terrelle Pryor [D] - WR, NYJ - CUT

Sun 4:25 pm - Adrian Peterson [Q] - RB, WAS - Active
Sun 4:25 pm - Chris Thompson [Q] - RB, WAS - OUT
Sun 4:25 pm - Paul Richardson Jr [D] - WR, WAS - OUT
Sun 4:25 pm - Pierre Garcon [Q] - WR, SF - Active
Sun 4:25 pm - Trent Taylor [Q] - WR, SF - Active

MNF - Calvin Ridley [Q] - WR, ATL
MNF - Mohamed Sanu [Q] - WR, ATL

Last edited by a moderator:
Michel was just carted to the locker room from the sideline. Reporting as a knee injury.

Can we just make "Breida leaves the game with an injury." the first post every week this thread gets started?

Breida left with another ankle issue after his 1st carry. Announced as being questionable to return, though he was available, but would be used only in an emergency. Came in next series, and lost a fumble in the pile. Dont think he's been back in yet, but I think they only had one offensive series, since he fumbled.

And Breida limped back off. Was trying to fight for yards to push pile and the strain seemed to aggravate the ankle. He just needs to spend a few weeks getting healthy and come back 100%.

Albert Wilson won't return 
His agent Drew Rosenhaus said "“Unfortunately it looks significant. The best case scenario is that he would miss a few weeks. The worst case scenario is he could possibly miss the rest of the season. I’m sure the Dolphins will make that determination in the next few days. But certainly he’s not going to be available in the immediate future." It's a hip injury.

Maybe Parker will play again. He was a healthy scratch today. 

Probably nothing but I noticed Tevin Coleman came up a little lame around the 4minute mark in the 4th on a run out of bounds. Looked like he tweaked his foot but also seemed to quickly walk it off. However I think Ito Smith played the subsequent possessions.

Again, probably nothing but worth monitoring.

Probably nothing but I noticed Tevin Coleman came up a little lame around the 4minute mark in the 4th on a run out of bounds. Looked like he tweaked his foot but also seemed to quickly walk it off. However I think Ito Smith played the subsequent possessions.

Again, probably nothing but worth monitoring.
I saw that but Coleman did return for the last two plays Atlanta's O ran.

Users who are viewing this thread