What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings at Jets (1 Viewer)

The defense does a good enough job to get the Jets to punt.

The Vikings get the ball with decent field position.

The Jets have a few dumb penalties so far. I don't think the Vikings have made any penalized mistakes yet.

DeFilippo is the suck today.  He better put something together a the half.

I haven't liked the play calling much so far either.

Its not DeFlippos failt that Boone and Diggs are dropping catchable balls though.
Yeah, but the reverse and the WR screens are going to get Diggs killed.

Yeah, but the reverse and the WR screens are going to get Diggs killed.
Agreed.

They are using Diggs to replace some of what Cook would be doing. It worked well against the Cardinals.

Constraint plays need a surprise factor for them to work usually though, and that cat is already out of the bag. The Jets were ready for it. Time to try something else.

I saw a graphic showing that Cousins throws into the wind have been much less accurate than throws with the wind.

Part of that is just receiver drops. But is the wind really affecting passes there today?

God the Jets are just so small time. Obvious backwards pass and 2 guys just sit their with their thumbs up their ### and let the Vikings recover it.

They just don't make winning plays

I saw a graphic showing that Cousins throws into the wind have been much less accurate than throws with the wind.

Part of that is just receiver drops. But is the wind really affecting passes there today?
Yes, anything that gets into the air higher than 20 feet.

Vikes will have the wind in the 4th quarter, I hope they take a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waetherly loses contain on his pass rush against Darnold who makes a nice jump cut to avoid him. The receiver drops the ball though and the Jets settle for a field goal.

Roc Thomas with a nice run after the Vikings get called for holding on the previous run by Murray. Both runs to the left side for over 10 yards.

Then a big run by Murray for the TD.

They got the wind and called running plays. I like it.

Really light box on the TD run and the LB overpursued to the right side leaving the huge cut back lane for Murray to score.

Diggs pumping up the offensive line.

I do think they are starting to play together better now.

O'Neil is playing well.

The Vikings playing a lot of pack up defensive linemen on this drive.

The Jets convert with a QB sneak.

Good coverage and a pass deflection by Kendricks on 1st down. Trying to get the ball to the TE.

2nd down Darnold avoids the blitz. Barr may have hurt himself on the play.

Injury TO.

Herdon beats Kearse in man coverage. I think its a TD but foot might have been out of bounds.

I like that he hit the pulon with the ball.

Isidora failed block on run attempt by Boone.

Not sure why they are running against that box.

They try a deep shot to Robinson incomplete.

Give the Jets a short field.

Cousins gets lucky the pass batted up in the air doesn't end up in a Jets players hands.

Another catch by Theilen who is hit hard after the catch. Helmet to helmet. They pick up the flag.

Theilen spitting up blood after the play.

Aldrick Robinson gets the TD which was well covered.

Can you have a 20 point ugly win?  Because I think I just watched it.

Hunter getting good pass rush.

BS roughing the passer call extends Jets drive. They are down by 20 though and only 2 minutes left (from where i'm at).

Robbie Anderson unsportsman like conduct penalty for spiking the ball at the ref.

He wanted a holding call against Horton Hill who did grab his arm a bit on the play.

Users who are viewing this thread