What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 8 “the ocho” (1 Viewer)

Turn 175 in tickets into 75 in cash.  Pretty sure the tickets cost more than that. Early and main slates were losers for me

$24 in...$43.20 out.  I'll take it.  Conner, Brown and Luck made up for the duds.  130.66  Looks like the pay lines were back around what used to be normal values in the mid 120's

Last edited by a moderator:
Good bit of overlay tonight.
I put $6 into those 100 $4.44 ticket contests.  They didn't even get to 300 entries.

Overall $45 in and $90 out today so I'll take it.  Had a bunch of Njoku but heavy on some of the others you wanted to be heavy with today.  Did a $3 3-max "Three and Out" and finished 50th for $20, faded as I only had Goodwin and Cards for the late games.

I put $6 into those 100 $4.44 ticket contests.  They didn't even get to 300 entries.

Overall $45 in and $90 out today so I'll take it.  Had a bunch of Njoku but heavy on some of the others you wanted to be heavy with today.  Did a $3 3-max "Three and Out" and finished 50th for $20, faded as I only had Goodwin and Cards for the late games.
I'm going to have to take off Dec 20 to fill out lineups if this type of overlay becomes the norm.

$9 in, $14.50 out, not bad.  Very minor amount of lineups and mostly in cash.  Won all my cash lineups again which is nice, and then won a some cents in a quarter arcade ha.  Cash lineups were all around the 140's but the minimum to cash was 124, I like that line a lot more than some previous weeks.  

Talked myself out of owning these players. Huge mistake:

Marlon Mack, Stefon Diggs, Thielen, Antonio Brown.

Owned too many shares of these underperforming players:

Uzomah, Winston, Cooks, Brees, Barkley.

I have followed a lot of what was said in these threads and feel like trying to add to the talk.  

I love Conner, Hill, Sanders, McDonald this week.

RB: I had Barkley but seems his output will be about 20 points which is just over 2x his salary this week.  Hunt I have in some lineups but he seems pretty volatile.  I had Mixon and took him out as I dont think he is that good.  I like Gurley but 11k is a lot to pay.  I put in M. Mack (diehard colts fan).  This may change but I was watching game tape from the game this Sunday and the O line did very well run blocking and Oakland isn't a good defense so maybe they can keep up good work this week too.

WR: I had Calloway in my lineups for the past 3 weeks and it seems he was getting targets and so close to breaking out until this week when he had i believe 2 targets.  Humphries is a guy i'm running back in my dalton green lineups.  I have been playing with getting M. Bryant in my lineups with the colts DBs not that good, but the defense as a whole is very underrated. For my luck lineups I am playing Hilton.  

TE: I seem to be dumpster diving here.  I like Ebron but never can afford him

DEF: I like Arizona and not sure who else.
Ended up 66 in 125 out in cash and around 90 in tickets. Good week for me.

Great work.  

What type of tickets did you pick up?  That's got to be another $500. ?
I should have been more clear. I got around 8 tickets to total around $90. I will be more precise about the numbers when I can look on my computer.

i got some wffc qualifiers 2 of them for $25. I think the rest were $9 or $5 tickets to possibly same wffc (I can’t check because I’m at work now and FanDuel is blocked)

ETA: I just did the tally and the cash is correct, but I made a mistake and only won 1 25 ticket so I won't $61 in tickets.

1 $25 Qualifier WFFC

1 $12 Mega Qualitifer WFFC

2 $9 Qualifier WFFC

1 $6 Qualifier WFFC

Sitting on this lineup x 5 in a $2000 tourney SNF/MNF at 86.96.  474 players, no one else has this.

Cousins

Kamara

White

Theilen

Diggs

Benjamin

Croom

Jones

NE D

Do I get modify a couple of these lineups to drop White to Barner/McCoy to bump Croom to Clay or one of the WRs to Hogan/Patterson etc?  No way to get to Gronk or Gordon unless I punt White to Devlin.

57% of the field had T. Smith at 3.3 and 39% Watson at 0 and 32% Rudolph at 5.9 and 17% Meredith 0 and 11% Hill 0.  I did spot 37% of the field Murry's 18.

Basically a zero from Croom wouldn't be the end of the world and the Buffalo WRs posting a catch or two would be OK.  Also I'm 100% invested in Barner in 160 other entires (different slate) that a majority will cash if he does anything decent.

I should have been more clear. I got around 8 tickets to total around $90. I will be more precise about the numbers when I can look on my computer.

i got some wffc qualifiers 2 of them for $25. I think the rest were $9 or $5 tickets to possibly same wffc (I can’t check because I’m at work now and FanDuel is blocked)
Still a very nice day.  Great work figuring yesterday's slate out.  It kicked my ###.

Broke even between the 2 sites, but mostly b/c of my son's 20secs of though LU cashing for $10.   Still have a shot in my FD 10man league - I think I  need about 12pts from J.White tonight.  

I was close to cashing just about everything, but had those 1-2 guys bring down each of my LUs.  Again, it's the WRs - I had a lot of Galloday, Baldwin, J.Brown, and Nelson to go will a lot of Conner, Hunt, Carson, Gurley, Lindsay, and Howard.   TE play was horrible in general this week.  Did anyone hit?    Whiffed big on Mixon.  He just seems very up and down this season and I didn't think he had the ceiling that Hunt, Conner, and Gurley did but I guess the lesson is just smash in people playing TB and all should be good.  

This year I've been playing tourneys casually for fun. This week I had the top 2 RBs and top 2 WRs and my tourney entries went 5x. I also had Njoku and Jordy. If I had made any other picks I'd be swimming in cash. So close!

Sitting on this lineup x 5 in a $2000 tourney SNF/MNF at 86.96.  474 players, no one else has this.

Cousins

Kamara

White

Theilen

Diggs

Benjamin

Croom

Jones

NE D

Do I get modify a couple of these lineups to drop White to Barner/McCoy to bump Croom to Clay or one of the WRs to Hogan/Patterson etc?  No way to get to Gronk or Gordon unless I punt White to Devlin.

57% of the field had T. Smith at 3.3 and 39% Watson at 0 and 32% Rudolph at 5.9 and 17% Meredith 0 and 11% Hill 0.  I did spot 37% of the field Murry's 18.

Basically a zero from Croom wouldn't be the end of the world and the Buffalo WRs posting a catch or two would be OK.  Also I'm 100% invested in Barner in 160 other entires (different slate) that a majority will cash if he does anything decent.
I have similar lineup.  I am at 86.96 and had Hill in there with the goose egg.  I have same through Diggs then went with Zay. Hill, patterson

How's the single game work tonight?  Cheapest Buffalo player with 4 Pats or do you work McCoy in?
I think that's pretty much it.  Got to rework my lineups with Gordon out.  Wasn't using him, but Dorsett and Patterson in play.  Gonna have a couple of Brady/Anderson options too.

I think that's pretty much it.  Got to rework my lineups with Gordon out.  Wasn't using him, but Dorsett and Patterson in play.  Gonna have a couple of Brady/Anderson options too.
Ya I put in lineups with Gordon in mind. I also don’t have the luxury of many lineups. :)  

You guys amaze me with the number of tickets you are winning... I've won a handful here and there but nothing like you guys... I must not be creating lineups correctly, or must not be finding the contests with overlay or something :shrug:  

But tonight is another opportunity!  Are you guys rolling with Brady in the Captain spot?  Or are you diversifying?

I haven’t won many, just started not long ago and mostly have won them via nba.

Actually like my non-QB lineups tonight with White at 1.5x because there isn’t much besides kickers and Kelvin under 10k. Still tinkering and now I have a 3 year old complicating matters. They are not good for DFS, especially around lock times!

Do you like non-qb tonight @BassNBrew

You guys amaze me with the number of tickets you are winning... I've won a handful here and there but nothing like you guys... I must not be creating lineups correctly, or must not be finding the contests with overlay or something :shrug:  

But tonight is another opportunity!  Are you guys rolling with Brady in the Captain spot?  Or are you diversifying?
I'm still no-fer.  Got a couple lus in tonight, but no tix entries (yet) 

Only 18.9% owned in the Sunday Million.  His lay down at the end cost the 4th place guy about $450k... He’ll never forgive Todd for that one.
I won a $5 entry three man contest at DRAFT dot COM by less than a point when Gurley didn't score.... I felt a little bad for that guy and it was only $13.50... cant imagine how much that sucked for the guy in the milly.

$300 in.

$168 out cash

4 $4 tickets.

Missed breaking even by a point.

Down $60 on the week if you count the value of the tickets.  Brutal performance given all the overlay and that I was up $500 on the week at one point in time.

Finally won a week in my 10man league thanks to White getting there tongiht, so that's $9, cashed a couple of showdown slates on DK and was up about $20 on Draft, so overall it's finally a slightly winning week.  Throwing in the towel on the FD single games another 0 for 6 tonight.  DKs are more interesting and I have more success.   The captain gets 1.5X points, but is also 1.5x salary, so there's more to think about there and they include the Ds.  

Anyway, on to week 9.  

Finally won a week in my 10man league thanks to White getting there tongiht, so that's $9, cashed a couple of showdown slates on DK and was up about $20 on Draft, so overall it's finally a slightly winning week.  Throwing in the towel on the FD single games another 0 for 6 tonight.  DKs are more interesting and I have more success.   The captain gets 1.5X points, but is also 1.5x salary, so there's more to think about there and they include the Ds.  

Anyway, on to week 9.  
Congrats KP

smbkrypt24 said:
I have similar lineup.  I am at 86.96 and had Hill in there with the goose egg.  I have same through Diggs then went with Zay. Hill, patterson
I went ahead and tinkered Zay to Dorsett following the JG news and lost out on $45. Finished at 131.16.

Users who are viewing this thread