What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I deal Alshon for Conner?  1/2 PPR (1 Viewer)

Blagar3lsu

Footballguy
Should I deal Alshon for Conner?  

On the fence about dealing Alshon to receive James Conner.  It would allow me to jump a bye week on an every week starter, but I am concerned about losing conner to Bell come playoffs...in addition to already having another mouth to feed on Pitt.  I also feel like I have better options to plug in at RB now than I would at WR sans Alshon.  Any advice (or vote) would be greatly appreciated 

1/2 PPR

QBs: Watson and Cam

RBs: Gordon, Collins, Brieda, Lindsay, plus either Barner or Richard depending how waivers shake out.

WRs: Brown, TY, Alshon, Watkins, Goodwin, plus either Cobb or Kirk if you want to chime in on that as well.

TE: Kittle

We start

QB

2 RB3

WR

WR/TE/RB Flex

D and K

That's a tough one obviously. You'll have Conner for at least Weeks 8 and 9 and so you can wait it out a little more on the whole Bell situation as I don't think he'll return until he "has" to in Week 10 to accrue a season towards free agency. With Freeman injured, Lindsay gives you a pretty strong RB2 option for the time being and I wouldn't spend too much on Barner at this point for waivers...maybe Richard though. I like your WR options and since you start 3 WR, not sure you want to go with Goodwin or cobb/Kirk as your WR3 or flex options. I would stand where you're at for now. Alshon is a legit WR1 and playing like it this season with his target share in that offense. It's a pretty straightforward passing tree with him and Ertz as the primary options.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/771696-looking-to-make-a-potential-buy-low-trade-at-wr-or-rb-should-i-make-a-move-to-prepare-for-2nd-half-of-the-season/

I wouldn't do it.  I think you are fine at RB and like your WR's better with Jeffery.  I don't trust Conner to be there during money making time. 

Users who are viewing this thread