Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GMDrino

Adarius Taylor listed as OLB

Adarius Taylor moved MLB to fill in the empty spot after Kwon Alexander was injured and will now start as MLB since Alexander is in IR.

Despite, Taylor is still listed as OLB in the FBG depth chart. Any chance this can be amended quickly? In my league we use FBG to distinguish OLB from ILB/MLB and I need to use it as ILB/MLB to fill in Alexander's spot. Thanks

2 hours ago, GMDrino said:

Adarius Taylor moved MLB to fill in the empty spot after Kwon Alexander was injured and will now start as MLB since Alexander is in IR.

Despite, Taylor is still listed as OLB in the FBG depth chart. Any chance this can be amended quickly? In my league we use FBG to distinguish OLB from ILB/MLB and I need to use it as ILB/MLB to fill in Alexander's spot. Thanks

you can send a depth chart update here http://www.footballguys.com/senddepthchartscoop.php

• Like 1

I spoke to MFL about Okwara who is listed as a DE on Rotoworlds website. They said not making any changes or updates unless something drastic like a trade and then position change on the new team. 

But good luck. 

22 hours ago, The Claymaker said:

I spoke to MFL about Okwara who is listed as a DE on Rotoworlds website. They said not making any changes or updates unless something drastic like a trade and then position change on the new team. 

But good luck. 

He doesn't need MFL to make a change ,he needs FBG to make a change on their depth charts.