What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adarius Taylor listed as OLB (1 Viewer)

GMDrino

Footballguy
Adarius Taylor moved MLB to fill in the empty spot after Kwon Alexander was injured and will now start as MLB since Alexander is in IR.

Despite, Taylor is still listed as OLB in the FBG depth chart. Any chance this can be amended quickly? In my league we use FBG to distinguish OLB from ILB/MLB and I need to use it as ILB/MLB to fill in Alexander's spot. Thanks

Adarius Taylor moved MLB to fill in the empty spot after Kwon Alexander was injured and will now start as MLB since Alexander is in IR.

Despite, Taylor is still listed as OLB in the FBG depth chart. Any chance this can be amended quickly? In my league we use FBG to distinguish OLB from ILB/MLB and I need to use it as ILB/MLB to fill in Alexander's spot. Thanks
you can send a depth chart update here http://www.footballguys.com/senddepthchartscoop.php

I spoke to MFL about Okwara who is listed as a DE on Rotoworlds website. They said not making any changes or updates unless something drastic like a trade and then position change on the new team. 

But good luck. 

I spoke to MFL about Okwara who is listed as a DE on Rotoworlds website. They said not making any changes or updates unless something drastic like a trade and then position change on the new team. 

But good luck. 
He doesn't need MFL to make a change ,he needs FBG to make a change on their depth charts. 

Users who are viewing this thread