What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forum News - Dark View Now Available (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hey Folks,

One of the things you guys asked for a was dark view without all the whitespace. As part of the new message board software upgrade, we asked Invision if they could help there and I'm glad to say we've got something I think you'll like if you're looking for something without the white space.

Our @Memphis Foundry worked hard getting all this done for you. Big thanks there. 

The new view is now available to all message board members. Just click the Themes dropdown at the bottom of the page and select "Footballguys Dark". To switch back to our regular theme, select Footballguys v4.3 (Default).

Hope you like it. 

Hey Folks,

One of the things you guys asked for a was dark view without all the whitespace. As part of the new message board software upgrade, we asked Invision if they could help there and I'm glad to say we've got something I think you'll like if you're looking for something without the white space.

Our @Memphis Foundry worked hard getting all this done for you. Big thanks there. 

The new view is now available to all message board members. Just click the Themes dropdown at the bottom of the page and select "Footballguys Dark". To switch back to our regular theme, select Footballguys v4.3 (Default).

Hope you like it. 
Come to the Dark side. ...We have cookies. ..Thanks Joe/Memphis! Much kinder to the old man eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread