What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forum News - Dark View Now Available (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hey Folks,

One of the things you guys asked for a was dark view without all the whitespace. As part of the new message board software upgrade, we asked Invision if they could help there and I'm glad to say we've got something I think you'll like if you're looking for something without the white space.

Our @Memphis Foundry worked hard getting all this done for you. Big thanks there. 

The new view is now available to all message board members. Just click the Themes dropdown at the bottom of the page and select "Footballguys Dark". To switch back to our regular theme, select Footballguys v4.3 (Default).

Hope you like it. 

Joe Bryant said:
Hey Folks,

One of the things you guys asked for a was dark view without all the whitespace. As part of the new message board software upgrade, we asked Invision if they could help there and I'm glad to say we've got something I think you'll like if you're looking for something without the white space.

Our @Memphis Foundry worked hard getting all this done for you. Big thanks there. 

The new view is now available to all message board members. Just click the Themes dropdown at the bottom of the page and select "Footballguys Dark". To switch back to our regular theme, select Footballguys v4.3 (Default).

Hope you like it. 
Now thats what I call an upgrade!

It looks great on mobile, but I wish changing the theme there did not also change it on the desktop version.

Let me handle this one for you GBJB :)

Add the following to your AdBlockPlus filter list.  Avatars gone.

##.cAuthorPane_photo 
VERY MUCH appreciated.

Do you know how to remove the ones from the main forum page that come up by the one that made the last post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to make the text bigger for my old eyes
This please. Glad I'm not the only one.

BTW, it's a workaround but on Android I've found if you go into settings you can change display size. Leave font size alone, just change display size. It works for this forum but unfortunately will make other things on your phone look to large. Kind of a pain to go into settings and toggle back and forth but it's there. I gotta believe the board software has a setting where you can choose text screen size. I small increase would even be helpful for us old timers...ok middle aged.

Let me handle this one for you GBJB :)

Add the following to your AdBlockPlus filter list.  Avatars gone.

##.cAuthorPane_photo 
Can you dumb this down for me?  I'm trying to add it to my adblock filter list, and getting an error message "enter a valid URL"

Can you dumb this down for me?  I'm trying to add it to my adblock filter list, and getting an error message "enter a valid URL"
In Chrome.  Tools > Extensions.  Click on Details for Ad Block then extension options.  Go to Customize "tab" and then click EDIT button below manually edit your filters.  Put the line in there and make sure to save.  Then reload this page.

Not a fan on how some the emojis look with white around the corners in dark mode.

The white flash when switching to a new page really hurts the eyes as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just did... I tried the dark theme but it looks too weird and it's hard for me to scan it as quickly as I can with the white retina-burning theme.

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant.
I did too.  I lasted about 5 seconds with the dark theme.

Dark theme on mobile is awesome!  Very cool. 

Not sure I dig its look on desktop; will give it more time after the weekend but I love the way it looks mobile. :thumbup:

Joe Bryant said:
Hey Folks,

Hope you like it. 
Was hoping for the old school yellow but this is easy on the eyes too.

Users who are viewing this thread