Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Joe Bryant

Forum News - Dark View Now Available

Hey Folks,

One of the things you guys asked for a was dark view without all the whitespace. As part of the new message board software upgrade, we asked Invision if they could help there and I'm glad to say we've got something I think you'll like if you're looking for something without the white space.

Our @Memphis Foundry   worked hard getting all this done for you. Big thanks there. 

The new view is now available to all message board members. Just click the Themes dropdown at the bottom of the page and select "Footballguys Dark". To switch back to our regular theme, select Footballguys v4.3 (Default).

Hope you like it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I am too old.  Just updated my Mac to a dark view, and now this.  Its a lot to take in...

One minor complaint - in dark mode, when you change pages, it "flashes" the old white space before converting to the dark theme - (its milliseconds, but enough to distract) a little annoying.

Edited by Sinn Fein

On 3/23/2018 at 9:52 PM, ren hoek said:

Is there a dark theme we can use on invision?  

On 7/8/2018 at 12:57 PM, ren hoek said:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8501-oblivion-dark-theme-with-blue-focus/

That would be pretty dope.  I'd gladly front the money for it.  I know FBG staff keeps busy with a number of more pressing things but a dark theme would be a real awesome and welcome addition.  I was looking at a little customization page on the Invision site, I think it'd be fairly easy to add a real simple white font on black/gray theme.  

On 9/14/2018 at 1:12 AM, ren hoek said:

Who's a guy gotta hug to get a dark theme around here, respectfully?  I'll pay!  

On 10/13/2018 at 5:04 PM, ren hoek said:

Could one of the board wizards take a look at something like this?  Thank you.  

@FBG Moderator 

I think a lot of people are angry over the brightness of the forum too.  The color scheme is simply too bright, and it subconsciously makes them angry at each other like a bull seeing red.  I think a dark theme would help out a lot to calm people’s nerves.  Just sayin Joe

On 10/24/2018 at 8:11 PM, ren hoek said:

It’s.... it’s beautiful :cry:

Yall really came through on this one.  Thanks a lot! @Memphis Foundry  @Joe Bryant

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Thanks, @Memphis Foundry!

This.  Great work.  Just switched and feels so right.

Edited by Osaurus
  • Like 1

@Osaurus, the "Back To Top" link you were looking for has also been restored at the bottom of each page. Fifty topics/posts on a page can make for a pretty long page.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Memphis Foundry said:

@Osaurus, the "Back To Top" link you were looking for has also been restored at the bottom of each page. Fifty topics/posts on a page can make for a pretty long page.

Awesome.  Thank you so much!

• Like 1

I like it but I kind of don't....I feel like I walked into the wrong place

• Thinking 1

Hm. The dark web is less impressive than I thought it was going to be.