What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Jacksonville (in London) - 9:30 a.m. (1 Viewer)

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
Prince Harry look-alike leads the Eagles against Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Two reeling teams with decimated secondaries look to salvage their seasons.

cheerio, old bean!

Also if you know of where this is being broadcast, post it here. Not all of us have NFL Network.

Have a Twitter rumor that 4 Jacksonville Jaguars have been arrested: Barry Church, Ronnie Harrison, Jarrod Wilson and DJ Hayden.

@BrentASJax: Just got statement from @Jaguars on incident here in London @ActionNewsJax @ActionSportsJax “We are aware that 4 of our players were detained over restitution of a bill. The matter is being resolved and the players are with the team. Any discipline will be handled internally.”

Ramsey shadowing Jeffrey was my concern. But if the rest of the young secondary is hungover or in the doghouse, it may not matter. Ramsey can't cover everyone.

Eagles please win. 

I have McCoy and Bell on my bench and really need some fantasy help.

It will be the best early Christmas gift if the Eagles traded for either one of these guys.

Thank you, 

?

News alert on 4 Jax players arrested in London

Jaguars SS Barry Church was one of four players arrested early Saturday morning over a bill dispute at the Reign Showclub in London.

Ronnie Harrison, DJ Hayden and Gerard Wilson were also named in the report. The players allegedly skipped out on paying a $40,000 bar tab. Charges were eventually dropped, but it's not a good look the night before a game. Church and Harrison are the only starters of the group and could face team-imposed discipline. It's a potential downgrade to Jacksonville's secondary.

Jaguars SS Barry Church was one of four players arrested early Saturday morning over a bill dispute at the Reign Showclub in London.

Ronnie Harrison, DJ Hayden and Gerard Wilson were also named in the report. The players allegedly skipped out on paying a $40,000 bar tab. Charges were eventually dropped, but it's not a good look the night before a game. Church and Harrison are the only starters of the group and could face team-imposed discipline. It's a potential downgrade to Jacksonville's secondary.
40k bar tab?  That’s top shelf.

NFL players and night clubs are like oil and water.

Should be a good game.   Both teams match-up well.  First time in London for Phili.  Jags are such a good underdog and usually play well in the owners hometown. 

I so want to start Wentz today (play once league) but Jax still scares me. 

Shrug, he's in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I so want to start Wentz today (play once league) but Jax still scares me. 

Shrug, he's in. 
Contemplating the same with Wentz, but can’t pull the trigger on the matchup even with the secondary. Rolling with Rodgers instead.

Users who are viewing this thread