What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs Lions - Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Abdullah fumble signals the end of his Lions tenure. Lions punched in the face. How they respond will tell a lot. 

Coming from a place of self-interest, naturally, but Golladay without even a target so far?

Have we seen a trend where his prospects ROS does not live up to his usage/performance in the first half?

is golladay playing?
Yeah, I had been staunchly assuming Gollady is my auto-start #2WR/Flex along with Josh Gordon. 

All the while Tyler Lockett is sitting on my bench because...Baldwin's return and generally assuming he was a mirage.

At the halfway point of week 8 I am thinking Golladay should be the guy coming off my bench. 

Seattle seems content to run it up and down the field until they're in the red zone then it's the Wilson show.

Best drive for the Lions on either side in a quarter and a half sees them get the ball at their one.

Wtf is that? You can't touch the ball now even when you're pushed out?
That's been a rule since forever. You can't be first player to touch ball. Think there might be some vague language about "unless you re-establish yourself in field of play" but I've never seen anyone meet that requirement. 

Users who are viewing this thread