What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday night football Saints vs Vikings (1 Viewer)

Great catch by Michael Thomas.

Zimmer doesn't believe it and challenges, but the play will stand.

Nice to see Linval Joseph in there doing a good job against the run.

Saints first down so their drive will continue.

How about just give it to the guys that can get the job done - the Hill stuff seems to be a waste.

Does/should that shovel count as a TD pass in fantasy? Yahoo not registering it as one.

ETA: NM, there it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game being delayed because some sort of issue with their replay feed.

Thomas a big catch from Hill that skidded on the turf and from what I could see was not a catch. Refs threw a flag on the play on Harrison Smith but they picked it up.

The Saints had a play with Brees, Bridgewater and Hill all on the field in goal line. Play didn't work but confused the defense.

Kamara with an easy TD off the jet sweep because Eric Wilson isn't fast enough following him across the field before the snap.

i know there was a big controversy on one from last year with DeShaun Watson.   I can't remember how that ended up.  I thought it was  run.  It's not really a shovel in that case of the jet sweep.
I think a forward toss/throw of any distance is considered a pass.

What’s on tap, folks? 

I’m going healthy with a fresh squeezed tangerine screwdriver with a “bartender’s lime” wedge from my tree. 

Users who are viewing this thread