What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Game Thread Pats-Bills (1 Viewer)

lol. Witten is already all over the place. Run the ball through McCoy, that is how they win. Oh, Derek Anderson needs to cut it loose.

I’m not a fan of Patterson at RB. 

Everyone who started Barner probably none too pleased with it neither. ;)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sportsline giving the Pats D/ST a fumble recovery. I don’t recall a DFR happening in this game. Did I miss something? 

Gronkowski hasn't torn it up this year but opposing defenses are still covering him heavily. Double or triple coverage every week. 
I feel like the double and triple coverage has something to do with him not tearing it up. 

Bills should get that back on an overturn, but that's a perfect example of why it's stupid to return that instead of letting it go for a touch back. Didn't even make it to the 25 yard line anyway.

Bills should get that back on an overturn, but that's a perfect example of why it's stupid to return that instead of letting it go for a touch back. Didn't even make it to the 25 yard line anyway.
In addition, that was terrible reffing (multiple body parts down before the ball case out) and terrible announcing (Witten: They need to challenge that! Um, turnovers are reviewed automatically.)

This offensive line is not a good match for McCoy. McCoy needs to pick up some steam and get to the second level to have success, otherwise he dances around behind the line and takes losses.

Charles Clay is terrible. Just an atrocious signing.

Also, why are they throwing 4 yards short of the first down marker on comeback routes? Such Bills.

Users who are viewing this thread