What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

POLL: Dynasty - Trade Julio for Juju and Ronald Jones? (1 Viewer)

Should I deal Julio for JuJu / Ronald Jones?

• Hell Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

• Hell No

• Total voters

robshady

Footballguy
10 team half ppr dynasty

My RBs: Gurley / CMC / Chubb / Cook / Penny

My WRs: OBJ / Julio / Corey Davis / Will Fuller / Baldwin / Kelvin

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any restrictions on the keepers?  Salary Cap, round lost, restricted time kept?  That matters in this deal. 

If you can keep forever then it all comes down to what you think of JuJu long term.  If you think he is a top 10 WR then you go for it because of the years he has left vs Julio.  Ronald Jones has very little value and really doesn't move the needle for me.  It comes down to your opinion of JuJu.  I personally don't see him as a top 10 WR so I probably keep Julio.  If you think otherwise pull the trigger.

Now my answer might change depending on the keeper restrictions.

Do you have any restrictions on the keepers?  Salary Cap, round lost, restricted time kept?  That matters in this deal. 

If you can keep forever then it all comes down to what you think of JuJu long term.  If you think he is a top 10 WR then you go for it because of the years he has left vs Julio.  Ronald Jones has very little value and really doesn't move the needle for me.  It comes down to your opinion of JuJu.  I personally don't see him as a top 10 WR so I probably keep Julio.  If you think otherwise pull the trigger.

Now my answer might change depending on the keeper restrictions.
No restrictions on keepers. 250M salary cap - contracts are Julio 4 yrs 16M/yr; JuJu 4 yrs 14M/yr. Big cap hits for dropping players early. Julio's contract sucks, he's 30 y/o, not sure he'll be worth 16M/yr in three years. I can stash RoJo on my TAXI. Does he not have any value?

No restrictions on keepers. 250M salary cap - contracts are Julio 4 yrs 16M/yr; JuJu 4 yrs 14M/yr. Big cap hits for dropping players early. Julio's contract sucks, he's 30 y/o, not sure he'll be worth 16M/yr in three years. I can stash RoJo on my TAXI. Does he not have any value?
Julio doesn't really appear to be slowing down.  He is just lacking TD's.  I have no idea what WR contract values are for the elite guys but if JuJu is for $14 mil/4 yr it seems that Julio's contract isn't terrible (other than the duration).   In my scoring systems Julio and JuJu are almost identical for the year.  So if you like JuJu better based on the contract and the chance to get a used lottery ticket in Jones then go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread