What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR woes continue (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 Team PPR

We can start up to 5WRs with flexes, most weeks I will start 4 because of my 3 RBs (Zeke, Gordon, Mixon)

In first place but I don't know how long I can hang on.

Grabbed a couple of WRs on Waivers yesterday, and now I have
J Gordon, Golladay, Sutton, DJ Moore, Goodwin

Still sitting there are 
Keke Coutee(who I was definitely grabbing until they traded for Thomas)
David Moore
Corey Davis - just dropped
Christian Kirk -just dropped
Geronimo Allison

My move would be drop Goodwin, I just picked up DJ Moore and I'm going to let him ride against TB's putrid pass Defense this week. 

WHat order would you rank these, and is Goodwin the only one I should send packing?

I might take a speculative add for David Moore and Allison but not sure if they are any better than Goodwin.

What are you wanting out of this position?  Do you want a high floor or high upside?

I might take a speculative add for David Moore and Allison but not sure if they are any better than Goodwin.

What are you wanting out of this position?  Do you want a high floor or high upside?
WIth my RB and Mahomes, I think I'm looking for a steady PPR floor out of all of them.  Maybe a steady 10-15 a game as a floor. 

WIth my RB and Mahomes, I think I'm looking for a steady PPR floor out of all of them.  Maybe a steady 10-15 a game as a floor. 

For just a steady PPR floor I might actually lean Coutee or Kirk.  When Coutee was healthy he was seeing a lot of targets.  There is risk because there is no way to tell what DT will do upon his arrival.  He isn't the deep threat of Fuller so he may become a short route physical security blanket or Coutee keeps that slot spot that he gobbled up targets in the couple games he was healthy.

Kirk on the other hand seems to be increasing his targets and receptions weekly.  Nothing too huge but fairly consistent.  I would probably lean his direction. 

Users who are viewing this thread