What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start 2 of 4 WR - Ridley / Sutton / C Davis / M Williams / Godwin (1 Viewer)

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
Standard.

With Aj and fitz on bye, gotta parse these second tier options.  In theory, any could go off, but right now I’ve got Ridley and Sutton mainly because I think they have the safest volume (and hoping Sanu is limited or out), even though vs HOU and at WAS aren’t really plus matchups.

i guess Godwin at CAR would be my next choice.  love Davis, but no way I can trust him now and Mike Williams seems too far down in the pecking order.

thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, Godwin and Sutton.  Godwin has had a high floor this year, and has been good with Fitz.  Sutton has been decent lately, and should now see several more targets per game.  They will give him every chance to succeed going forward.

Only other one I would consider would be Ridley, but he has quieted down lately, and Falcons offense has been markedly worse on the road this year.  

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/772043-week-9-flex/

I'd go Sutton and Ridley. Godwin is so TD dependent, Ridley is too, but not quite as much. If Winston were starting I'd say Godwin, but Fitzpatrick likes to attack the perimeter more which is Evans/D-Jax territory.

Users who are viewing this thread