What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers Pats semi-official game thread (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
What is with this intro? Numerology? 12 months in a year, 12 eggs in a dozen?  :unsure:

reminds me of the hitchhiker in something about Mary. “4....minute....abs!”

Semi-official?

:lmao:
Hey, I don’t work here, pal - I just make some threads from time to time. 

God almighty I love James White. :wub:  

i has no idea he’d be one of my all-time best picks.

meanwhile Gordon looked like he got a little gimp after that deep shot. 

• Smile
Reactions: -X-
Do the patriots no longer decide to kick the first half kick off or do they just never win the coin toss?

Said it last week, time to say it again...

You'd think after this many weeks, defensive coordinators would have decided that covering James White might be a good thing to add to the gameplan.

Said it last week, time to say it again...

You'd think after this many weeks, defensive coordinators would have decided that covering James White might be a good thing to add to the gameplan.
Keep up the posting, defensive coordinators will take notice eventually. 

And there he goes into the endzone, still uncovered.

Glad I have him, but dumbfounded at how elusive he somehow is without having elite speed or change of direction.  Seems like it's all scheme.

Packers fan. Any other team and I'm probably trying to go back to sleep.
Haha I just came back from Europe and I think my typical night was going to sleep at around 10:00 and then waking up at 1:00 or 2:00 and then eventually falling back to sleep around 5:00.  

Prediction: Patriots using a WR as an RB is more effective than GB using Jamaal Williams as an RB

Users who are viewing this thread