What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys powers needed (1 Viewer)

Jackstraw

Footballguy
Got a good friend who is a Sedgwick County Sheriff in Wichita. His son is a senior at Northwest High School and is a four star recruit headed to play for the University of Oklahoma next year. Super nice kid, getting it done on the field and in the classroom. He is in the fan vote for the Under Armor All American Game to be played in January. If he makes it to the final two he gets a guaranteed roster spot in the game.  Made it through the first two rounds fine but is at about 49.9% right now. 

Wonder if you might head over to the site and give him a vote. His name is Marcus Hicks and he is a defensive end from Wichita Northwest High School. 

http://www.dreamfearlessly.underarmourgame.com/

Thanks and appreciate it!

Got a good friend who is a Sedgwick County Sheriff in Wichita. His son is a senior at Northwest High School and is a four star recruit headed to play for the University of Oklahoma next year. Super nice kid, getting it done on the field and in the classroom. He is in the fan vote for the Under Armor All American Game to be played in January. If he makes it to the final two he gets a guaranteed roster spot in the game.  Made it through the first two rounds fine but is at about 49.9% right now. 

Wonder if you might head over to the site and give him a vote. His name is Marcus Hicks and he is a defensive end from Wichita Northwest High School. 

http://www.dreamfearlessly.underarmourgame.com/

Thanks and appreciate it!
Any game tape for review?  I want to vote for the best players.

Voted for him but had to scroll right a couple times before I saw him. Not sure if that's an issue with your link or my browser.

Was at 60% when I voted.

ETA: Nevermind, I'm an idiot.  I somehow saw the results from last round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the link, couldn't find him, came back to the thread for more direction, went back to the link, couldn't find him, read the replies again, went back to the link, found him, clicked on the video, closed ad, accidentally closed page, went back to the link and voted

50.16%

If he already has his ticket punched to Oklahoma, he doesn't need the Under Armor game.  Now he is just being greedy.

Voted 50.61%

Apparently you can vote more than once per day

Tell the Sherriff we need FOP cards if any of us ever speed through his county........  ?️

Users who are viewing this thread