What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Tenn @ Dallas game thread (1 Viewer)

modogg

Footballguy
never started one of these, and if there is one feel free to ignore. 

funny start by Dallas there, listening to the commentary and the crowd you would have thought this was the nest team in the NFL. then reality crept in

I was about to - guess you’re my ride or die tonight. 

Also, i’m not sure why that’s a choice. ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have the stat on the last time the cowboys wore their home jerseys at home(outside of thanksgiving)

i can't fathom that Garret will be able to get the most out of Cooper, but there certainly is potential there

Incase anyone needs a good laugh, here is a quote from a week or two ago from ESPN about Booger’s cart “The unique field-level perspective that the cart provides is an enhancement to our 'Monday Night Football' coverage.” Tonight he will be not only blocking the view of people in the first few rows but those in the boxes built into the ground at AT&T stadium along the sidelines. 

Is DLAW actually Demarcus Lawrence's nickname or is this another "showtime" Mahomes gimmick? 

Is DLAW actually Demarcus Lawrence's nickname or is this another "showtime" Mahomes gimmick? 
Isn’t combing the first letter of the first name and first three letters of the last name the classic NFL nickname generator?

Isn’t combing the first letter of the first name and first three letters of the last name the classic NFL nickname generator?
Who was the first? The first one that comes to mind was CWebb for Chris Webber but I imagine he wasn’t the first.  

Users who are viewing this thread