What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hi, Long Time no Talk (1 Viewer)

Dt's Mules

Footballguy
Browsing the ffa after about a decade absence and it’s really cool to see a ton of names I recognize, even after all these years. Quick question- there is one person, I can’t remember his name, but I don’t see him. He was super active, like the most active poster. Even more than shake, pickles, GM, and the regular crew. He was involved in all the drafts that we used to do (movie draft, album draft, etc.). Who am I thinking of?  TIA. 

Did he love, then hate, then love again potatoes, hate bratty candy stealing, bottle flipping kids and generalize about entire states?  I think I have a lead for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, sorry, does this person create posts requesting advice about their kids Au pair/trips abroad, or business ventures which are thinly veiled devices to display wealth?  Again, I have a lead for you.

well now people can say whats shakin shukin and it will be all cool in the school take that to the bank bromigos 

The one thing I love about FFA is how there are topics that in some cases are close to 15 years old.  And sometimes you see a topic that’s been around for years started by someone who hasn’t been around in years...but their ‘mark’ has been left.

Welcome back!

Dt's Mules said:
Browsing the ffa after about a decade absence and it’s really cool to see a ton of names I recognize, even after all these years. Quick question- there is one person, I can’t remember his name, but I don’t see him. He was super active, like the most active poster. Even more than shake, pickles, GM, and the regular crew. He was involved in all the drafts that we used to do (movie draft, album draft, etc.). Who am I thinking of?  TIA. 
Ministry of Pain?

Redman?

Users who are viewing this thread