What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need to drop one player for a DST #2 (1 Viewer)

Scoring: 1 point per 10 yards rushed / received, 2 point bonus for 100, 150 and 200 yards, 0.5 PPR.

Roster:  QB: Cousins / Dalton; RB: Hunt / /Chubb / Yeldon /  Breida / Richard ; WR: Julio / Tate / DJ Moore / Sutton / TQ Smith

My current and only DST is the Rams which is not infallible as we saw this past weekend. Thinking of picking up the Chargers for the next 3 weeks (@Oak, Den, Ari) which also covers the Rams bye week 

Question is, who do I drop? Thinking Richard since the Raiders are a mess right now. Willing to wait and see how Sutton, Moore and TQ Smith pan out and not sure I'd want to drop Yeldon yet. 

I would probably drop the Rams and continue to stream defenses.  No real reason to keep them.  They haven't been difference making at the position.  I would say drop Dalton but you need him this week to cover Cousins.  After this week Dalton is the easy drop. 

Users who are viewing this thread