What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deserted Island Music Tournament - Ladies Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Choose 1 - Ladies Division Round 2

• Aretha Franklin

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • Adele

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters

Sinn Fein

Footballguy
Ok, so the results are in for the Women:

There were a few surprises.  The best selling female artist, Madonna, easily outpaced Shakira, but 2-5 all fell, as Janet Jackson put a wardrobe malfunction on Rihanna, while all Mariah Carey wanted for Christmas was to move on, but you said, Hello! Adele, and Carey went packing.  Katy Perry bounced Celine Dion right out of the tournament - naturally, and spectacularly.  Aretha Franklin went old school to out-soul Whitney Houston.  Pink, Lady Gaga and Beyonce also moved on.

Reminder:  You are on a deserted island with access to only one artist's complete catalogue for the rest of time, and no other music - pick one artist from each pairing. 

Yes, I know - your favorite artist did not make the tourney, and/or, you would rather swim into the ocean until you collapsed from exhaustion than pick one - but humor us with your choices anyway! 

Results

Ladies Bracket Part 1

Ladies Bracket Part 2

Future Links to Other Brackets (once I create them)

Ladies Round 2

Rock Round 2

Pop Round 2

Misc Round 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I went with madonna, janet and aretha. can't remember if I picked gaga or perry. gaga with the talent, perry with more iconic (IMO) pop tunes...at least for a house with 2 young kids.

Users who are viewing this thread