What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump losing his mind at reporters (1 Viewer)

Try and relax Donny, this is only the beginning.

As Acosta said last night, "If you think dealing with the media is tough, just wait until you have to deal with a democratic house with subpoena power."

I don’t think he’s losing his mind. 

I only heard it, didn’t see it, but it sure sounded like he was enjoying himself, having fun with it. Most of what he says is total BS, but he knows exactly what he’s saying. He’s an evil Don King. 

The reporter was trying to have a debate in the middle of a press conference. Not that many here would aknowledge it, but if trump ripped the microphone from a women like this guy did, most of you people would lose your minds.  
He asked Trump a question and Trump's response was a non-answer.  Damn that reporter for trying to get an actual answer.

The reporter was trying to have a debate in the middle of a press conference. Not that many here would aknowledge it, but if trump ripped the microphone from a women like this guy did, most of you people would lose your minds.  
I'd rather focus on the guy who is POTUS and not some (relatively speaking) unknown reporter.  He's actually the guy who is supposed to represent all of us.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
CNN needs to assign another reporter to the WH press corps...if not CNN should lose their credentials...no excuse for that
Yea, CNN should lose their credentials, but not the liar who refuses to answer questions honestly.  MAKES SENSE!

Yea, CNN should lose their credentials, but not the liar who refuses to answer questions honestly.  MAKES SENSE!
no, there is excuse for a reporter to get physical with a staffer....indefensible, yet here we are

I like newsdays when I'm actually working and people tell me news like this - which just happened ('did you see Trump?'). - It sounds crazy, like more than usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s not losing his mind, he’s not some genius playing 4d chess. He just doesn’t give a ####. Further he has been rewarded by this behavior for years in this new gig so even if he were capable of changing - he’s not he is a 70 year old - it’s not happening.

These reporters are so disrespectful to our President.  I’d lose my cool as well with their grandstanding theatrics.  You get in trouble in grade school for interrupting the teacher. Imagine the gall of some shrew talking over the leader of the free world.  

Enough of this...Revoke his credentials.   

?

she calls him a white nationalist and he’s supposed to take her seriously? He hardly lashed out. 
No, she said:

On the campaign trail you called yourself a nationalist, and some people saw that as emboldening white nationalists.  There are some that say the Republican party is seen as supporting white nationalists because of your rhetoric.  What do you make of that
All this while being interrupted by him talking about his approval rating.  Would have been a good opportunity to explain what he meant when he called himself a nationalist, because I don't think he was referring to white nationalists (as stupid as his statement was)

These reporters are so disrespectful to our President.  I’d lose my cool as well with their grandstanding theatrics.  You get in trouble in grade school for interrupting the teacher. Imagine the gall of some shrew talking over the leader of the free world.  

I don't remember any of my teachers interrupting me with insults while I asked my questions.

1.  If a teacher acted the Trump does when interrupted he'd likely be disciplined. 

2. Part of my job is to help people prepare for answering difficult/accusatory/argumentative questions.  I basically instruct them to do the opposite of what Trump does.  This is done for a reason. 

I’ve got the day off, I watched the whole thing start to finish.

It was what he always has been. He invented some story lines, he “entertained” in his way, he contradicted himself, he said weird ####, he had a few little tantrums. He’s done this for years now.

One funny/odd exchange was with a guy from Palestine I believe. The guy had a relatively thick accent. He asked a question regarding Erdogan and Turkey. Trump kind of stared at him and then guy repeated Erdogan and then said “he’s the President of Turkey”. I’m sure Trump knew this and couldn’t understand but he immediately said “I knew that” and gestured to someone in the crowd like “this guy” mumbling something about the guy’s accent. 

He’s such a doosh :lol:  

If he cared to, or rather was equipped to, he could swat these questions away so easily without looking like a little baby. They are softballs. He has the podium, he has the final say. 

He shouldn’t be revoking their credentials that’s ridiculous. 

Some of these reporters are just so terrible.  They pre-script their questions and then have absolutely no ability to stray from them in response to the answers they are given.  This exchange was particularly frustrating:

Trump:  I want them to come into the country, but they have to come in legally.  You know they have to come in, Jim, through a process.  I want it to be a process.  And I want people to come in and we need the people.

Acosta:  Your campaign had an ad showing migrants climbing over walls . . .

Seriously?!?  You just let that go?  It's like he's not even listening to what the President is saying.  Rather than move to his pre-scripted question about the campaign ad, he should have immediately followed up with:

Acosta:  Mr. President, that is precisely what the caravan is doing.  They are following a legal process.  Travelling to the border so that they can present themselves and apply for asylum.  That is our legal process.

So damn frustrating.  People say they are for legal immigration but against illegal immigration.  These people aren't immigrating illegally!!!  They are following the process in hopes of becoming legal immigrants!

Is it me?  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! 

Users who are viewing this thread