What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Proposal (1 Viewer)

djd1644

Footballguy
[10 Teams; QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1PK, 1TD; 0.25PPR, 6pts TD Rush/Rec/Pass, 10yds/pt Rush & Rec, 25yds/pt Pass]

Get: Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Marvin Jones
Give: James White, Telvin Coleman, Josh Gordon

6pts Rush / Rec TD
1pt / 10yds Rush / Rec
0.25PPR

Obviously helps my WR corps, but hurts my RB depth.  I'd be left with Melvin Gordon, Mark Ingram, Nick Chubb and Sony Michel (which honestly isn't that shabby).  Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming you start 2 RBs? Any Flex spots? I feel Michel will be a consistent RB2 once he’s back. Is AJ still expected to miss 2 games? I’d hate to trade for essentially AB/Jones for what you’re giving up. 

But if you can only play 2 RBs and Green seems likely to return in time for the playoffs, I’d do the deal. 

Good luck! Please see mine if you have a minute:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/772232-which-wrs-for-fitzmagic-whir/
Yeah. Start 2RB, 2WR and a flex.  If I do the deal, Green would be my 3rd WR (I'd get AB and I already have DeAndre Hopkins).  

I'd do it but I would try and swap out Green who may not even play again this year for anyone else first.

I agree with beerbuff.  I would definitely try and get someone besides Green.  I don't think he plays much the rest of the year. 

Users who are viewing this thread