What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Am I Nuts? (1 Viewer)

Am I Nuts?

• No, Get Brees

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, Keep Fitz and RBs

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
PPR League.

Thinking of trading away quite a bit to get D. Brees -- Fitz, J. Howard, and A. Collins.

Feeling anxious about Fitz being yanked at any moment and he has a horrible playoff schedule. 

Meanwhile, Brees is rolling and the schedule looks insane now through the playoffs.

Also, I have the RB depth to deal two RBs: T. Gurley, J. Conner, N. Chubb, M. Mack, A. Jones (along with J. Howard and A. Collins). Never going to play those last two.

Give up Fitz/Howard/Collins for Brees and breathe easy?

Feels like an overpay, but I'd probably rest easier.

I did yes but its close. I'm not 100% sure but I think Bell is about to be back if so Conner might be a backup again. If so then you need Howard though you could prob start Gurley/Chubb and be fine. 

I did yes but its close. I'm not 100% sure but I think Bell is about to be back if so Conner might be a backup again. If so then you need Howard though you could prob start Gurley/Chubb and be fine. 
Yeah I hear you.

Think there is a 50/50 chance he doesn't show for reasons communicated today. Even if he does, he'd be exempt for a couple weeks. Still would have Chubb/Mack/A. Jones to fill in though.

Torn. Fitz anxiety killing me. And don't feel like rostering Winston. And sick of looking at Howard and Collins on my roster.

You are giving up nothing to solidify your starting QB.  It's an easy trade to make if the other guy is willing to accept.  Without knowing his team I have no idea if it is a realistic thought that he accepts.  If I had Brees I don't think I accept unless those two RB's immediately become starters for me. 

No issues with this, in a vacuum, you are overpaying for Brees, who might not even be an upgrade from Fitzmagic, but piece of mind being what it is, and Howard and Collins standing on your team, make it so you are not really giving much up.

Users who are viewing this thread