What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Thanks Bloom,

when do you worry about wind for a QB?

3pts per pass TD yardage is the usual. 

Trubisky vs Det. Predicting high winds

Mayfield vs Atl  

1pt PPR:

need 1 TE

Reed vs TB

Davis vs TB  can't believe I have a handcuff for my TE, lol

Need 1RB:

Richard vs LAC

Gio vs NO
15-20 mph with gusts of 30+ is my line

Hey Sig -- thanks as always for your help!  

Below are my current RBs and WRs in a standard, non-PPR 10-team league in which we start 2 RBs, 3 WRs and 1 Flex.  Please choose 1 player to drop for a TE fill-in for Kittle next week.  Should I drop a 2nd and/or 3rd player for Smokey Brown (was dropped due to his bye) and/or Lamar (I have Ben and Rivers as QBs)?  Currently 1st in scoring, tied for 2nd in W-L.

RBs: M. Gordon, J. Conner, Zeke, Ingram, A. Collins, Kerryon

WRs: JuJu, Alshon, J. Gordon, C. Ridley, Watkins

Thanks!

Rolling w Dalton with Cousinson a bye (or should role Mariota, Bortles, Mullens, McCown, Mayfield (standard scoring with 4 PTS passing TD and 4 rushing.

Who at RB?  Pick 2 (standard scoring PPR and bonus at 100 yds rushing)

1. Chubb, Gordon, Ingram (leaning Chubb/Gordon)

Who at Flex?  Pick 2 (standard scoring PPR and bonus at 100 yds receiving and bonus at 100 receiving too)

1. Sterlkng Sheperd, Valdez-Scantling, or RB not selected above Ingram 

Need a TE, give me a deep sleeper/flyer for this week?  Sitting on Reed who's been terrible. Thinking of scooping up 

David.  Anybody?

Thank You Kind Sir!
Davis > Reed

PPR

RB start 2- 4nett at ind, Mixon vs no ,Chubb vs atl

WR start 1 - Ridley at cle, A.Cooper at phl or MVS vs Mia

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitzmagic or Brady in a league where ints don't count against you.  You get 0 yardage points until 260 where you get 3, another 3 at 300, another 6 at 400.....passing TD's are 4 points.

Fitzmagic has a higher ceiling I think, for the most part, but prolly a lower floor too.....and I think I like Fitz matchup at home vs. the skins over Brady in Tennessee.

Bloom -- a trade question...start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, and 1 WR/TE. So, a max of 3 RBs or 4 WRs, with a min of 2 RBs and 3 WRs.

at RB I have Conner, Fournette, Lewis, Miller, and Barber

at WR I have Cooks, Allen, Ridley, Lockett, Gabriel, and Coutee.

Another team is looking to trade Julio Jones for RB help.

Would you try to add Jones to this team, and who would you trade (I think he'd like two RBs)?

I'm in 4th place in a 12-team league.

Thanks!
id probably sit tight

Need R2 and Flex full point pPR.  Mark Ingram, Michel, Yeldon, Ridley, Corey Davis, or Mike Davis (Sea).  Pick my RB 2 and flex please

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sig -- thanks as always for your help!  

Below are my current RBs and WRs in a standard, non-PPR 10-team league in which we start 2 RBs, 3 WRs and 1 Flex.  Please choose 1 player to drop for a TE fill-in for Kittle next week.  Should I drop a 2nd and/or 3rd player for Smokey Brown (was dropped due to his bye) and/or Lamar (I have Ben and Rivers as QBs)?  Currently 1st in scoring, tied for 2nd in W-L.

RBs: M. Gordon, J. Conner, Zeke, Ingram, A. Collins, Kerryon

WRs: JuJu, Alshon, J. Gordon, C. Ridley, Watkins

Thanks!
whew thats a nice a roster. i guess kerryon. wouldnt make any other drops

Swing and a miss.  0 targets combined for Mike Williams and Trequan Smith. Lol.    fantasy football is so random.      Still love this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread