What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Conner/Chubb or Gurley (WHIR) (1 Viewer)

georg013

Footballguy
Assuming Conner retains the starting role and Leveon Bell stays away, which side would you prefer? PPR

Gurley by a mile. The price for Gurley should be an elite RB and another top player. Something like Hunt/Evans, or Gordon/Kelce.

honestly, it all depends on need. If you have Gurley, but literally NO RB2, then the addition of Conner & Chubb would help to fill that void. However, if you have any remotely viable RB2, then this is a no brainer on the Gurley side. 

And If I'm reading the question wrong and its either Conner OR Chubb for Gurley... then this isn't even a question; Gurley is a BEAST!

take a look at mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/772201-a-cooper-or-mvs-ros-whir/

It’s Gurley

Theres great probability that Gurley alone outscores (or comes close to outscoring) Connor/Chubb during most weeks.

As someone mentioned you have to weigh it against need.  If you have Gurley as your number 1 and Yeldon as number 2 I think this might work out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread