What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gronk trade. Opinions wanted (1 Viewer)

NeverEnough

Footballguy
I tried for OJ Howard instead, but no dice.

This is dynasty PPR. I have Herndon & Gesicki behind Gronk.

Was offered Burton & Edelman for my Gronk & Golladay. I'm on the fence with Shaheen coming back soon. Also, should I try to give MVS or Boyd instead of Golladay? Yay or nay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...kind of a tough one. Galloday and Burton are obviously the key pieces considering it's a dynasty league. I'd be inclined to hold onto Galloday as he should have the greater future upside. And with Herndon doing okay lately, you can survive(ish) without Gronk for the time being.

Nope, keep Gollday. Edelman and Gronk could both be done after this year, so for dynasty purposes you are looking at getting Burton for ??? I would rather have Golladay, MVS and Boyd than Burton. So move on.

I'd rather just keep Gronk than any of these things. Feel like his value is at an all-time low, it can only go up. I wouldn't trade Golladay by himself for Burton/Edelman.

Users who are viewing this thread