What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The I Started Cody Parkey Support Group. (1 Viewer)

Cowboysfan8 said:
Picked him up to cover Tuckers bye

?
+1

Parkey got me -5 points. Lost by my matchup by 3.7 points. First time in twenty-something years of fantasy I’ve lost this way  :X

In the league I picked him up to cover Bailey's bye he got me a -9.  Missed FGs are minus whatever the range (-3 instead of +3 for 30-39 yd miss), but missed PAT's are -5.  Stupid rule that needs to be changed, leftover from the days where PATs were chip shots that should be penalized bigly if missed.  

Didn't cost me the win though, as my opponent's Chubb/Ebron/Ben made sure I had no chance in hell of even sniffing a victory

In the league I picked him up to cover Bailey's bye he got me a -9.  Missed FGs are minus whatever the range (-3 instead of +3 for 30-39 yd miss), but missed PAT's are -5.  Stupid rule that needs to be changed, leftover from the days where PATs were chip shots that should be penalized bigly if missed.  

Didn't cost me the win though, as my opponent's Chubb/Ebron/Ben made sure I had no chance in hell of even sniffing a victory
So you lose more points the longer the kick is?  That's insane.

Those may be the dumbest rules I've ever seen. I would never be in a league that puts that much emphasis on kickers.

So you lose more points the longer the kick is?  That's insane.
I said it backwards. It’s more negative the shorter it is.  A missed 30 is -3 which is what I said but I was misleading. A missed FG under 20 is -5, which is why missed PAT’s count -5 bc they used to be such short kicks. When the NFL backed up the PAT our league didn’t change the scoring for that one category somehow. 

Users who are viewing this thread