What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants/Niners official MNF: Surprisingly good game. (1 Viewer)

I felt guilty tuning in to see if fans were wearing masks but then i saw the bad taste wildfire jokes in here.

:penalty:

Going to be concentrating on Brown/Pulley as those are the guys Giants picked up midseason. Brown actually looks like he might be decent.

I felt guilty tuning in to see if fans were wearing masks but then i saw the bad taste wildfire jokes in here.

:penalty:
Wasn't my intention. I mean I'm definitely not above making tasteless jokes and often find them amusing but didn't even realize it. I'm close to some of the affected areas and was researching what kind of masks to buy right before starting this thread. Guess it's just infiltrating my thoughts without realizing it. 

LOL Giants dude caught it. nice tip Saquon.

EDIT: Ball is in Pulley's hands, the Niners guy might've had it initially but you can see Pulley wrestle it away when they hit the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
This booth is so bad it's awesome.  They are talking over each other a bunch tonight.  Also, one guy makes his salient point and the next guy doesn't even acknowledge the comment, just goes into whatever nonsense he wants to make.... :lol:   

Holy #### Eli actually had like 4 FULL SECONDS to throw that TD.

I think I'm going to cry.

EDIT: FANTASTIC secondary block by Jamon Brown on that throw.

Holy #### Eli actually had like 4 FULL SECONDS to throw that TD.

I think I'm going to cry.

EDIT: FANTASTIC secondary block by Jamon Brown on that throw.
I’m facing Beckham, and I share your consternation. 

Niners were an inch from a sack there too.

how do you let Beckham get that wide open - 3 red jerseys around his, all 4’ away. 

:doh:  

Breida is really good. He got a bad rap from playing hurt but he looks electric every time he gets the ball.  I think he's going to keep the 1a job next year. 

With that Breida TD, the guy in our neighborhood league who came into this week's action holding down the cellar at 1-8 just set the league scoring record. Not for the year ... for all time.

Fantasy is a random ####### hobby sometimes.

With that Breida TD, the guy in our neighborhood league who came into this week's action holding down the cellar at 1-8 just set the league scoring record. Not for the year ... for all time.

Fantasy is a random ####### hobby sometimes.
what was his lineup?

Breida is really good. He got a bad rap from playing hurt but he looks electric every time he gets the ball.  I think he's going to keep the 1a job next year. 
I dunno - McKinnon makes a lot of $, and Shanahan loves a RBBC.

As a fan I’m excited to see what he can do with both of them on the field. 

As a FFB manager I think it’ll be a cluster. 

Have the Giants tried to throw a pass longer than 10 yards yet? Everything seems short 
TD pass was 10+ yards. The big issue for the Giants Defense is Tomlinson/Hill are getting dusted in the run game. Breida is looking healthy.

Booger just said they need a WR to stretch the field.... M. Goodwin is an Olympic track star... lol... he can certainly stretch the field.

what was his lineup?
QB: Mariota
Superflex: Mayfield
RB: Zeke, Chubb
WR: Hill, JuJu, Ridley
TE: Ebron
Flex: Breida
DST: Jags
PK: Zuerlein

Not a good team, but good enough for 220+ and counting in half-PPR. The craziest thing is he literally had zero lineup flexibility ... his entire bench was injured or on bye.  :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread